OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
What size are you?  If you're returning them, would you mind helping out another member?  I only want 1 of them.  *praying they're size 11*
i might be able to help. Im probably not keeping two pairs. I got a 10.5 and an 11 so whichever fits best im keeping

I'm super busy this Friday at the shop... Good thing I wear racers everyday!

This may seem petty and minuscule but somehow I always get a item with a defect whenever I order online. There's some glue on the midsole here that's causing some pulling away from the upper so it looks like I'll be sending these back to Nike and waiting for a restock at my footlocker unless I can find a way to remove the glue and the midsole goes back into place.

Last edited:
I may be in the minority but I think FK racers look best with joggers. They just look off with denim to me.

Did you get a shipping confirmation?

No. That's why I'm not getting my hopes up.

Did your email say "preliminary cancellation" and have a 20% off coupon?

The one I received looks nothing like previous NDC emails I've received over the years. Purple font and a dodgy format.

No. That's why I'm not getting my hopes up.

Did your email say "preliminary cancellation" and have a 20% off coupon?

The one I received looks nothing like previous NDC emails I've received over the years. Purple font and a dodgy format.
Yep I got the prelim cancellation email as well with the 20%.  After I saw your post, I contacted Nike via chat and they said the expected delivery date is the 24th which cannot be true because it always takes 3-4 business days for items to deliver and I didn't get a shipping conf email with tracking.  

I hope to catch the restock here and apply the 20% code then.  

This may seem petty and minuscule but somehow I always get a item with a defect whenever I order online. There's some glue on the midsole here that's causing some pulling away from the upper so it looks like I'll be sending these back to Nike and waiting for a restock at my footlocker unless I can find a way to remove the glue and the midsole goes back into place.

looks totaled

those who got canceled your not getting your pair its canceled altogether... the 20% is a code they give you for the inconvenience of you not getting your pair... so ya dont get your hopes up that they ship your pair out.... but hopefully they do i just doubt it... same thing happen to me with the ovo jordan 10 the black pair... they sold out of all sz 9 and shipped it to people who ordered a sz 8 and everyone who ordered a sz 9 got canceled... and that 20% code is only good for the website and not on the sneakers app which majority of the shoes release on.... i got my multicolors on the sneakers app and tried to use my code after the fact that i ordered them already and they said no cant use it because i ordered them on sneakers app and they only use that code on nike.com... i tried to argue it was still nike so whats the difference but nope its the policy so i had to pay retail but its whatever just happy i got my pair even though the weave color sucks :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVArunner  

I may be in the minority but I think FK racers look best with joggers. They just look off with denim to me.

Originally Posted by BradleySupreme  

You gotta pinroll, that's the key to rocking them with denim
Yep. You have to either pinroll or wear tapered/skinny jeans for flyknit racers.

You do not want to end up looking like this guy:

#NTDenim

Last edited:
looks totaled

I know it's small and shouldn't be that big of a deal, but its annoying when it's a constant issue, Kobe's I received a couple of weeks ago had glue all over the toe box. Hopefully I'll luck out on a restock just thought I'd post to see if anyone had a potential fix.

I've got 7 pairs sitting in my living room at the moment (mixing and matching before 4 of them go back to the stores), and I would say that the majority of the shoes have the same thing.  They must have had some sloppy workers on this color way.  

I know it's small and shouldn't be that big of a deal, but its annoying when it's a constant issue, Kobe's I received a couple of weeks ago had glue all over the toe box. Hopefully I'll luck out on a restock just thought I'd post to see if anyone had a potential fix.

cant buy mass produced products

Damn didn't know pretty much every person in this thread bought multiples just with the intent to mix and match :x

Last edited:
Damn didn't know pretty much every person in this thread bought multiples just with the intent to mix and match :x

Honestly, that's the cop out for most. They bought multiples to mix and match and the real goal is/was to resell the other pairs. But since they aren't reselling for 50-100 bucks profit minimum, now they just copped to mix and match and return the rest.

Last edited:

Honestly, that's the cop out for most. They bought multiples to mix and match and the real goal is/was to resell the other pairs. But since they aren't reselling for 50-100 bucks profit minimum, now they just copped to mix and match and return the rest.

Say what you will, but I've been doing it for every mixed weave that I can. I bought four of the game royals from footlocker and returned three. I had to go through 6 of the acai berries before I found a weave I liked. The only one I wasn't able to do it for was the mc2, and that's because I couldn't get multiples because of the limited availability. You're kidding yourself if you think anything past the Oreo v2 has any resale potential.

Back
Top Bottom