OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
MC

All we see is the box bro [emoji]128064[/emoji]

isn't this a FSR on FTL for 120 (100 in stores near me at least)

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...008/nike-flyknit-racer-mens/black/orange/?cm=

This is a colorway i don't think you should pay full price for. not ebcause its ugly but because, its everywhere and in like feb was like 100~ on RRS with discounts, i think the runners club people got them for like 87?

Last edited:
Anyway Nike sent me the official email cancellation for my size 10 order.  Patiently waiting for a restock now.  

As for those who buy multiple pairs to mix and match their weave, I may be the odd man but unless the shoe looks that far off the stock photos, just grab one pair and let others have a chance getting a pair.  Buying multiple pairs just takes away  the next person's chance of copping one at their size if the store only has so few in that size for sale.   I've never done this and never plan to.  As long I'm able to grab a pair at retail, that is a big win.  

Pinkman out!

yeah, no, I'm not going to do that.

Sorry

jelly of that pair on the left. my pair has too much yellow. got a 2nd pair showing up monday, fingers crossed i can get a pair with more pink and blue. maybe a blue toe if i am lucky.

kinda wish i bought multiple pairs to switch out for the weave i like... not feeling the all pink pair but i see some people here got some good weaves... but it still looks like the gs pair>mens

Back
Top Bottom