OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yes @joedafloeit's a footlocker, I picked my pair up on release day and the employee said they only had one sz9. Only had multiple's in larger size's. Even then I wouldnt had brought multiple shoes, would had do or die at the store, "I need my monies".

Last edited:

Random question and sorry in advance if I missed this....

Does anyone wear the racers with little to no space in the toe box?  I typically wear 12.5, but I could only get sz 12 for the MC racers.  I tired them on with my thin low profile socks and it's a tight fit, but still doable since I don't plan on running in these.
The material will loosen/stretch over time, I went 1/2 size down after my first pair of Flyknits.

honestly lol unless you like getting a spare 10 bucks don't resell any non mc flyknits.

Every release besides the oreos mc2 and mc3 is in on of the ftl in nyc in nearly a fsr. not sure about other states but yeah.

few colors going for 100.

Last edited:
my friend wanted a pair but he said he couldn't find any, do any of you guys know of any spots that still have these?

I didn't realise people actually bought multiple pairs of racers to get a weave they like until this MC release lol. Personally I'm happy buying 1 pair & knowing my weave is unique to the pair I own, cos no weave is exact the same. Can't imagine throwing hundreds of dollars away (even knowing I'll get it back) just to get the 'perfect weave', that's when I'd be questioning my priorities... lol, each to their own but :smile:

It honestly sounds like OCD, buying as many pair as you can to match the pair that least bothers you. Gotta wonder if it really makes you happier going through all of that, just sounds stressful to me lol.

Anyways my SNKRS order just got canceled.

I bought 2 pairs 1 from ndc and 1 from footlocker and they had different production dates and different sized holes on the toe area so mix and match didn't work out.

Broke these bad boys out today 
glasses.gif
 circa 2014

It honestly sounds like OCD, buying as many pair as you can to match the pair that least bothers you. Gotta wonder if it really makes you happier going through all of that, just sounds stressful to me lol.

Anyways my SNKRS order just got canceled.

Hahaha so true.. then you see people on here asking what pair to keep out of the 3+ pairs they bought. I don't get how you can throw that amount of $$$ away without a second thought then not even be able to decide for yourself what pair you like most? Then again that does kinda make sense lol xD

Last edited:
Hahaha so true.. then you see people on here asking what pair to keep out of the 3+ pairs they bought. I don't get how you can throw that amount of $$$ away without a second thought then not even be able to decide for yourself what pair you like most? Then again that does kinda make sense lol xD

People asking for the opinions of others is lame as hell to me.

RRS pair just came in!
pimp.gif
 The RRS pair is much nicer than the ndc pair, but I'm keep both. Plan on wearing both to the ground, obviously one after another.

Those of you that have painted the tongue. How is the paint holding up? Does it come off from rubbing against the laces? Debating whether I should or not. I don't hate the Grey tongue, but black looks so much nicer. Sometimes I wonder why Nike plays these games. Grey is so random of a color. Doesn't show up anywhere else in the shoe. Are they trying to keep collectors happy? It's a running shoe dammit. Should never be limited.

Last edited:
Those of you that have painted the tongue. How is the paint holding up? Does it come off from rubbing against the laces? Debating whether I should or not. I don't hate the Grey tongue, but black looks so much nicer. Sometimes I wonder why Nike plays these games. Grey is so random of a color. Doesn't show up anywhere else in the shoe. Are they trying to keep collectors happy? It's a running shoe dammit. Should never be limited.
The black will most likely fade a bit from the laces rubbing against it but since it's a dark color underneath it won't be too bad.

The black will most likely fade a bit from the laces rubbing against it but since it's a dark color underneath it won't be too bad.

True. I guess just give a quick coat if it comes off. Hopefully aeglus paint lasts and don't have to do that every few weeks or something.

Also does this type of paint come off with rain?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom