OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Say what you will, but I've been doing it for every mixed weave that I can. I bought four of the game royals from footlocker and returned three. I had to go through 6 of the acai berries before I found a weave I liked. The only one I wasn't able to do it for was the mc2, and that's because I couldn't get multiples because of the limited availability. You're kidding yourself if you think anything past the Oreo v2 has any resale potential.
+1 right there with you. 

also, the more i look at my pair of MC 3.0's, the more i appreciate 'em. so nice...

i regret trading my MC 2.0's 
mean.gif
 wish i had these back.

Last edited:
Honestly, that's the cop out for most. They bought multiples to mix and match and the real goal is/was to resell the other pairs. But since they aren't reselling for 50-100 bucks profit minimum, now they just copped to mix and match and return the rest.

Speak for yourself

Speak for yourself

If you look and read, you'll see that I said most...secondly, if you bought 5 pairs to mix and match and they were reselling for 250-300, you'd be foolish not to resell the remaining 4. So to act like you're the only one that wouldn't is just plain silly.

Say what you will, but I've been doing it for every mixed weave that I can. I bought four of the game royals from footlocker and returned three. I had to go through 6 of the acai berries before I found a weave I liked. The only one I wasn't able to do it for was the mc2, and that's because I couldn't get multiples because of the limited availability. You're kidding yourself if you think anything past the Oreo v2 has any resale potential.

I never mentioned acai, or ores or any of the other colorways that you choose to "mix and match"

Just mc

Buy 10 pairs of the mc if you want. My point is, if you buy pairs to mix and match, then come here and say you're taking the others back...I'm saying that you wouldn't be taking them back if they were reselling for a pretty penny. (For the most part)

Last edited:
If you look and read, you'll see that I said most...secondly, if you bought 5 pairs to mix and match and they were reselling for 250-300, you'd be foolish not to resell the remaining 4. So to act like you're the only one that wouldn't is just plain silly.

If they were reselling for that much there would have been a 1 pair limit. This was always going to be a GR.

There were many resellers that bought them to flip. But that's every new release it seems like and Nike has done a great job at trying to kill the resell market with all the random restocks. But for the most part the ones in this thread who doubled up or tripled up to mix & match or even to keep a few pairs on ice had no intentions of reselling.

So miss me with all that.

If they were reselling for that much there would have been a 1 pair limit. This was always going to be a GR.

There were many resellers that bought them to flip. But that's every new release it seems like and Nike has done a great job at trying to kill the resell market with all the random restocks. But for the most part the ones in this thread who doubled up or tripled up to mix & match or even to keep a few pairs on ice had no intentions of reselling.

So miss me with all that.

Whatever you say homie

Like I said before, if you got your hands on more pairs, and there was a market for resell, you'd be dumb not to resell. To suggest that you'd take 5 extra pairs back to the store IF you could get 250-300, you would even be more dumb than someone who buys 5 pairs just to mix and match.

Last edited:
I never mentioned acai, or ores or any of the other colorways that you choose to "mix and match"

Just mc

Buy 10 pairs of the mc if you want. My point is, if you buy pairs to mix and match, then come here and say you're taking the others back...I'm saying that you wouldn't be taking them back if they were reselling for a pretty penny. (For the most part)

NO... You said the "goal" was to resell the others. NO the goal was to get the perfect weave. Sure if they resold for $300 then why would we return them? But that would be after the fact which is not what you said. You said the "goal" as in we bought the extras to make a profit.

There may be SOME that had that idea... "But for the most part" the ones in here just wanted their perfect pair.

Go home Roger

NO... You said the "goal" was to resell the others. NO the goal was to get the perfect weave. Sure if they resold for $300 then why would we return them? But that would be after the fact which is not what you said. You said the "goal" as in we bought the extras to make a profit.

There may be SOME that had that idea... "But for the most part" the ones in here just wanted their perfect pair.

Go home Roger

If you look at my original post, I said most people. If you didn't belong in that category, then you had the freedom to leave it be. At least that's what MOST would have done.

But for some reason my post rubbed you the wrong way

Either way, it's cool. Agree to disagree.

Last edited:
I think most people this time brought them to legit mix and match the weaves, because the last couple weeks, it was well known that these was a gr. But I think with the past two mc's multiple pairs were brought with a little reseller mentality, who wouldnt have tho? All fair in war, and besides the shoe game jacked up these days anyway,imo. (Sorry for the run-on sentences).

well then. anyone returning any size 10 wanna hook me up pls do. patiently waiting for a restock!

As of 7pm last night, augusta mall in Georgia had a 7,7.5,9.5 and a 12. Phone number 1-706-736-2726,worth a shot for anyone needing those sizes.

I didn't realise people actually bought multiple pairs of racers to get a weave they like until this MC release lol. Personally I'm happy buying 1 pair & knowing my weave is unique to the pair I own, cos no weave is exact the same. Can't imagine throwing hundreds of dollars away (even knowing I'll get it back) just to get the 'perfect weave', that's when I'd be questioning my priorities... lol, each to their own but :smile:

Damn didn't know pretty much every person in this thread bought multiples just with the intent to mix and match :x

Honestly, that's the cop out for most. They bought multiples to mix and match and the real goal is/was to resell the other pairs. But since they aren't reselling for 50-100 bucks profit minimum, now they just copped to mix and match and return the rest.

Yep. Ever since the first MC1, I had every intent to cop 2-3 pairs to mix and match. This one was the only release I could actually get enough pairs to do it.

I didn't realise people actually bought multiple pairs of racers to get a weave they like until this MC release lol. Personally I'm happy buying 1 pair & knowing my weave is unique to the pair I own, cos no weave is exact the same. Can't imagine throwing hundreds of dollars away (even knowing I'll get it back) just to get the 'perfect weave', that's when I'd be questioning my priorities... lol, each to their own but :smile:
Yeah that's how I feel it seems like a waste of time and money to go through (even tho you'll get your money back but still)

i tried to cop as many pairs as i could without much effort (in this case, just 3, with Runnerinn cancelling another) with the intent of:

a. Making sure someone didn't cancel on me
b. Hoping at least one of the weaves was to my liking

Both pairs arrived looking sexy, so i'm going to end up keeping both pairs. Only needed one but whatever

My local footlocker has only sold 3 pairs in total and might be getting even more in if that release locator is showing stores getting a restock.

Still undecided on which to keep.  Leaning towards the left pair.   Grabbed these while on a business trip.  I'll swing by my local FTL today and see if they have any more to choose from. 

Wife's pair on point.

As of 7pm last night, augusta mall in Georgia had a 7,7.5,9.5 and a 12. Phone number 1-706-736-2726,worth a shot for anyone needing those sizes.
Im assuming thats a footlocker? I need a 9.5 but i was wondering if a nike store can pull stock from other stores or can they only get it online

Received my pair yesterday from nike canada! I have to admit these look so good in person. I've always wanted the 2.0 but I'm happy with these.

Last edited:
Anyway Nike sent me the official email cancellation for my size 10 order.  Patiently waiting for a restock now.  

As for those who buy multiple pairs to mix and match their weave, I may be the odd man but unless the shoe looks that far off the stock photos, just grab one pair and let others have a chance getting a pair.  Buying multiple pairs just takes away  the next person's chance of copping one at their size if the store only has so few in that size for sale.   I've never done this and never plan to.  As long I'm able to grab a pair at retail, that is a big win.  

Pinkman out!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom