OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

thanks but this is only 10% off. was looking for the 20%

RRS is no longer offering more then 10% off on the racers. I confirmed this the other day through customer service. Seems like a mistake, as there is no incentive to order from them anymore. Running warehouse offers the same price, without having to pay for VIP membership, and has better customer service.

So that's how they got the idea for these...

The "Oreo" V2 (I think that's what they are called, I have zero knowledge of Flyknit Racers) is $99 at Foot Locker. I grabbed a pair yesterday when I went to get tickets for the AJ 11 lows. I believe it's the same color that dropped on NDC on Black Friday?

RRS is no longer offering more then 10% off on the racers. I confirmed this the other day through customer service. Seems like a mistake, as there is no incentive to order from them anymore. Running warehouse offers the same price, without having to pay for VIP membership, and has better customer service.
Repped for the info.  Thats really dissapointing.  RRS is seems to get worse and worse

Finally got my order from Runnerinn, came in that RRS bag of death. The box was actually in good condition aside from a minor ding here and there.

Really liking the pink blue mismatch on these.

Currently putting the finishing touches on my pair from SNKRS. Letting them dry tonight and I'll lace them up tomorrow.

Finally got my order from Runnerinn, came in that RRS bag of death. The box was actually in good condition aside from a minor ding here and there.
surprised that an international box would be in better condition than some of the ones people have received 

Last edited:
anyone who painted the tongue know if the tongue bleeds on white socks? have some blakc angelus and a brush sitting. the more i see these pics th emore i consider it

repped for the info.  RRS is just trash now.  ****** inventory count, terrible customer service and awful shipping methods.  So glad my VIP is over.... 

repped for the info.  RRS is just trash now.  ****** inventory count, terrible customer service and awful shipping methods.  So glad my VIP is over.... 

Yeah, the guy told me that specifically the ultra boosts and the Flyknit racer are now the only shoes excluded from the coupons. When I mentioned that I thought the stock would sit as there are competitors that offer the same price, if not better at times, he pointed to the quick sale of the mc3. I don't think RRS has any idea how quickly they will be left behind. Heck, they sold tons of the barftops, acais, and goons all because their prices were so good when they were on sale + 30% off. Now they aren't any different then others. Hopefully they will wise up and take the exclusion off. I guess only time will tell.

Yep, this settles it. Im gonna cancel my VIP membership

Yeah, the guy told me that specifically the ultra boosts and the Flyknit racer are now the only shoes excluded from the coupons. When I mentioned that I thought the stock would sit as there are competitors that offer the same price, if not better at times, he pointed to the quick sale of the mc3. I don't think RRS has any idea how quickly they will be left behind. Heck, they sold tons of the barftops, acais, and goons all because their prices were so good when they were on sale + 30% off. Now they aren't any different then others. Hopefully they will wise up and take the exclusion off. I guess only time will tell.
It sucks for sneakerheads like us but I doubt RRS cares.  Their business model is centered around catering to actual runners, not people like us.  The revenue from the FKR/UB lines are only a tiny fraction of the business RRS does.  And with the insane discounts that could be had in the past, the trouble of stocking/selling these models probably wasn't worth the hassle and mediocre profit margin (after said discounts).
frown.gif

I bought the multicolor racers on release day. I kinda don't even want them anymore. Just wasn't digging them as much as I thought would.

It was one of those times where you wanted something and once you got it, it just wasn't cracked up.

No sorry just ordered 2 to be able to choose a good weave good assumption though
Luckily I sold my pair for 240. Found some sucker to buy it. I was gonna end up returning it cuz it was a flop. Maybe I'll use the money to buy a mc2.0. I prefer the blue ish tint

i got a pair awhile back for what it costs for a pair retail from the US-Canada on the Bay and they are definitely one of the top colorways for me. clean and simple

Damn you're lucky to cop a sample for retail, was going to do the same awhile back but held off cos of the resell price on eBay - now they're releasing haha so glad I waited. Got a pic for the NT fam?

Back
Top Bottom