OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

anyone got refunded from 

LOL who negotiates a price by outright asking what your lowest price is? Haha some suckers out there. Congrats
yeah one of the most stupid questions. irritates me whenever buyers ask me that question.

anyone got refunded from 
LOL who negotiates a price by outright asking what your lowest price is? Haha some suckers out there. Congrats
That chick did lol. Had to capitalize off her and take that instead of the $162 that NDC would give me..

So I got two MC 3.0s and will stock one. Do I use the pair with the better weave or stock that? Assume no plans yet if I'll use or sell the stocked one in the future.

wow never heard of it. i'm surprised by the number of listings of the FKRs on there too.

I actually found out about it through a user here who was posting a link to some sbs his friends was selling. Since then I've sold and purchased on there. I thought she was gonna find one of the cheaper FKR on there. Guess I took the best pictures.

I actually found out about it through a user here who was posting a link to some sbs his friends was selling. Since then I've sold and purchased on there. I thought she was gonna find one of the cheaper FKR on there. Guess I took the best pictures.
shows presentation matters :wink:

Anybody need a 10.5?

you guys can tell RRS to auto cancel.  that way you have the VIP until the last day incase you want something else, but also so it doesnt auto renew.  
do you live chat them or go somewhere and submit it in?

And they're finished. Pretty happy with the outcome, there's a few minor spots that could be darker but when wearing them, it's not noticeable. Looking back at the grey tongue, I'm completely appalled by why Nike made that decision, just looks outta place to me now. 
Subtle changes makes you a longer time investor in their products 
wink.gif

So I got two MC 3.0s and will stock one. Do I use the pair with the better weave or stock that? Assume no plans yet if I'll use or sell the stocked one in the future.
In other words your hoping they will appreciate in value, just wear them both its just a shoe. 

These? DS? If yes to both, GOOD DEAL.
If I were to get a pair of racers I think these would be the ones , but I think racer look better on women even tho its a unisex shoe.

Back
Top Bottom