OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
you guys can tell RRS to auto cancel.  that way you have the VIP until the last day incase you want something else, but also so it doesnt auto renew.  

And they're finished. Pretty happy with the outcome, there's a few minor spots that could be darker but when wearing them, it's not noticeable. Looking back at the grey tongue, I'm completely appalled by why Nike made that decision, just looks outta place to me now. 

And they're finished. Pretty happy with the outcome, there's a few minor spots that could be darker but when wearing them, it's not noticeable. Looking back at the grey tongue, I'm completely appalled by why Nike made that decision, just looks outta place to me now. 

I agree, and I will be returning my second paid unless someone is looking for a size 10. :nerd:

Long time lurker, first time poster. Bored at work so I figured I'd add something. They don't look terrible with different laces. Probably going to paint the tongues on my second pair to black though.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Bored at work so I figured I'd add something. They don't look terrible with different laces. Probably going to paint the tongues on my second pair to black though.
those laces are cool. Makes the shoes look a bit better imo.

not sure about those laces. racers have a sleek and sharp shape/profile and those bulky laces just don't match in my eyes. but if you like 'em, DO YOU BABY.

Wht/blk trainers are impossible to find. Been trying to find a 10/10.5 for about 2 years now lol.

Wonder if Nike will ever re-release them.

No prob dude, there was a size 10 in there somewhere for $400 too. I seen a lot of those trainers pop up in grailed. Beware of shady sellers tho.

^ they need to retro trainers period. now theyve killed off racers. in order of functionality its trainers lunars and then racers. and in terms of comfort lunars trainers and racers. i guess they killed the racer off for margins and shelf space. only reason i can imagine. 

still looking for another sz 11 DS trainer is anyone has for cheap. looking to beat them up. 

Managed to get those multicolors off me for 240 shipped. Shout out to whoever said they sold theirs for $240 because when the buyer asked my lowest I said $240 and they bit. I had just started to return em

It sucks for sneakerheads like us but I doubt RRS cares.  Their business model is centered around catering to actual runners, not people like us.  The revenue from the FKR/UB lines are only a tiny fraction of the business RRS does.  And with the insane discounts that could be had in the past, the trouble of stocking/selling these models probably wasn't worth the hassle and mediocre profit margin (after said discounts). :frown:  

Exactly. I'm sure they'd rather do away with the *****ing and moaning over racers and UBs.

anyone got refunded from 
Managed to get those multicolors off me for 240 shipped. Shout out to whoever said they sold theirs for $240 because when the buyer asked my lowest I said $240 and they bit. I had just started to return em
LOL who negotiates a price by outright asking what your lowest price is? Haha some suckers out there. Congrats

Back
Top Bottom