OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Might wanna lick the soles too. I've found that legit Racers have an earthy flavor while fakes taste more like unsalted butter.
lol. I see what you did there 
glasses.gif

just finished painting the tongues. haven't heard from others replying to how the tongues have held up though. anyone out here having issues?

i look forward to buying these in the future. clean clean.

The release in Europe on NDC only had limited sizing. They went from something like a size 6-9.5. I don't think they will be as easily available in the states. I wonder if it was a euro only release. I'd love to see what the tags on the shoes were for production dates of the NDC Europe release.

i see the potential for these to go $100 
laugh.gif
Same here. Prob why I haven't pulled the trigger. They are still available at my local footlocker and so i'm waiting for that sale to hit. Most of the older colorways drop to like $79 or $99 if I remember correctly

just finished painting the tongues. haven't heard from others replying to how the tongues have held up though. anyone out here having issues?
nj on the painting. i don't think there have been any issues as of yet.

Same here. Prob why I haven't pulled the trigger. They are still available at my local footlocker and so i'm waiting for that sale to hit. Most of the older colorways drop to like $79 or $99 if I remember correctly
that should be right. these should continue to sit since these aren't appealing to the general consumer. until that day, i shall hold my money.

Last edited:

mine are holding up good. A little stiff but thats expected. Granted i havent worn them too many times!

^ no offense or intended shade... But why does everyone love to take sneaker photos with water? Like the classic "let me step in a puddle so the water drips off my sneaker, that would be a fire pic"

Back
Top Bottom