OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

i see the potential for these to go $100 
laugh.gif
Neos hit $93 on RW few months ago 

@illistic  great shot! Mine are still at my PO box in the states, can't wait to get em. I like the green toe-box weave hit on yours - sets em apart.

Its just like ikea shoe trees.... one person does it, it doesn't serve any purpose, everybody thinks its cool, so then everybody else does it.

shoe trees in FKs is stupid. i just throw them back in the box after i wear them.

correction: i let them air out for a day after i wear them and then throw them back in the box. its not like they're gonna crease.

shoe trees in FKs is stupid. i just throw them back in the box after i wear them.

correction: i let them air out for a day after i wear them and then throw them back in the box. its not like they're gonna crease.
I stuff them back with the original paper that came inside them & back in the box they go

I got flat feet so these are a no go for me. For those who rock a 12.5 check the sig link.

I haven't been in this thread in forever... However I wore my trainers to the gym tonight.... Has there been any word on Nike every bringing them back? I hope so

I've thought about this-as more and more people move toward big metropolitan areas, sneakers become way more prevalent.
Growing up I used to think tattoos would be frowned upon in the professional world but they are much more acceptable than 10 or so years ago. I hear of bosses with tatted up sleeves. Nothing would suprise me. The norm is changing from what it used to be all the time. We have a black president! That was unheard of not too long ago.

Back
Top Bottom