OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Growing up I used to think tattoos would be frowned upon in the professional world but they are much more acceptable than 10 or so years ago. I hear of bosses with tatted up sleeves. Nothing would suprise me. The norm is changing from what it used to be all the time. We have a black president! That was unheard of not too long ago.

Def! It's looking like we might have a woman president as well. I agree on tattoos-although I don't ever see face tattoos being acceptable haha (maybe even upper neck tattoos as well).

People say Concord 11s look good with a b/w suit or tux but, to me, b/w FKRs would look MUCH better.

Last edited:
Flyknit friday in the office!

Happy Flyknit Friday

Move to the bay area, itll cost hella $$$ but you can wear whatever you want to work everyday at pretty much almost every company. 

Last edited:
Growing up I used to think tattoos would be frowned upon in the professional world but they are much more acceptable than 10 or so years ago. I hear of bosses with tatted up sleeves. Nothing would suprise me. The norm is changing from what it used to be all the time. We have a black president! That was unheard of not too long ago.

Depends on your line of work. Police officers for example some have tattoos. In other places you just have to cover them up and not show them. If your boss lets you wear flyknits to the office consider yourself lucky and make sure to keep your job [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Bay Area greatest place in the world!

Living 3 or 4 per household just to make ends meat doesn't really make it the best place in the world. Took me a good while to find a good place. Weather wise tho nothing beats Bay Area hands down!

Living 3 or 4 per household just to make ends meat doesn't really make it the best place in the world. Took me a good while to find a good place. Weather wise tho nothing beats Bay Area hands down!
I agree it is not as affordable as other places but when it comes to diversity, opportunities and overall culture I wouldn't live anywhere else is the states.

Last edited:

weather? BA weather weak AF.

Way too damn cold for me.

I'm good for 3 days in the bay area, and then i need to get the hell out.

I live in Santa Monica. But yeah, LA is too hot at times. Thats why those who live in LA come to Santa Monica or Venice to avoid it.

I was surprised to see my local FL didnt have the total oranges (never got a shipment). Bummed. Thats the only shoe Ive been wanting to get in the last couple weeks. Maybe I can have them bring in a pair from another store. I want too see them before buying.

Back
Top Bottom