OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Seeing these pictures makes me glad I didn't even stress over these.

amen. As each pic is shown, i'm ok with not having them. I need to see the swoosh be a little more noticeable. Its starting to look like someone did a bad/lazy custom, spray painting the shoe.

But i also feel like they might look better in person.

Nike posted that it has a reflective Swoosh. I don't know how they can say that with good conscious since it's obviously not the case. Seeing as how it's not 3m, I might just return the size 5 I copped for my girl. We'll see if she like them or not

lol to some people on here jumping at the opportunity to spend $150+ on some shoes made out of cotton with zero structural integrity. My days of buying flyknits are pretty much coming to an end. These literally cost probably $5 to make in a factory.

Nike posted that it has a reflective Swoosh. I don't know how they can say that with good conscious since it's obviously not the case. Seeing as how it's not 3m, I might just return the size 5 I copped for my girl. We'll see if she like them or not

Welcome back :D :tongue:

Last edited:

maybe we can all contact nike cs and haggle for coupons or something for false advertisement lol

lmao your deep dive is borderline creepy. But had to use the 20% off somewhere since I couldn't use it on the banneds

So $120 on a discount for a crap shoe makes more sense then, right?

Talk about bizarre.

I'll never understand. Maybe I'm not suppose to.

lmao your deep dive is borderline creepy. But had to use the 20% off somewhere since I couldn't use it on the banneds

I wasnt too interested in the colorway but thought it might be popular but not an instant sellout. Id imagine these look better in person, photos seem to mute the knit pattern on an already dark shoe. I do think the 3M swoosh really would have made these a bit more appealing to me. I like a few hits of 3M on a running shoe just in case people actually want to run in them at night. Nothing wrong with a safety feature. I know the heel tabs have it and really thats the most important spot for a 3M hit on a runner but I think it would have worked well on the sides of this one. Still surprised how much interest these had. Props to those that copped.

Count me in for one of those not caring if the swoosh on the Knit by Night blackouts were reflective or not. Personally, I copped the shoe for the overall colorway and not its reflective (or not) features and have no regrets. Also, I definitely think that in person the swoosh will be much more visible in actual lighting. Now I'm just waiting on that shipping confirmation...

Last edited:

Talk about bizarre.

lol it blows my mind why what I do concerns you so much. I'm not bashing your precious little shoe, I'm just saying that you're delusional if you believe that flyknits are a good value at 150. And you're not hunting me down? Hahaha, every post I put up, I can guarantee that you mention me in a response. You're an anonymous boy on a forum so I really don't have to explain myself to you, but stop being passive aggressive. That's real female tendencies, boy.

Count me in for one of those not caring if the swoosh on the Knit by Night blackouts were reflective or not. Personally, I copped the shoe for the overall colorway and not its reflective (or not) features and have no regrets. Also, I definitely think that in person the swoosh will be much more visible in actual lighting. Now I'm just waiting on that shipping confirmation...

Dont get me wrong, Id still cop these. They just didnt have me reaching for my wallet 3M or not. You can tell these are nicer in person.

Talk about bizarre.

lol it blows my mind why what I do concerns you so much. I'm not bashing your precious little shoe, I'm just saying that you're delusional if you believe that flyknits are a good value at 150. And you're not hunting me down? Hahaha, every post I put up, I can guarantee that you mention me in a response. You're an anonymous boy on a forum so I really don't have to explain myself to you, but stop being passive aggressive. That's real female tendencies, boy.

Post to username similarities has never been so much on point.

And why are you hatin on females?

Back
Top Bottom