OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Happy Flyknit Friday

what are you wearing today? today's choices for me.. :smile:

Last edited:
those swaps are TOUGH.

Would love to see HTM or Nikelab throw a pair together for release or you can just shoot me a pair in a 12 haha

24 hours later and snkrs still has me as pending :smh:

Hopefully your order goes through man. I'm still waiting on my Undefeated order to finish processing so I'm in the same boat. Now its just the waiting game until shipment confirmation.

lol it blows my mind why what I do concerns you so much. I'm not bashing your precious little shoe, I'm just saying that you're delusional if you believe that flyknits are a good value at 150. And you're not hunting me down? Hahaha, every post I put up, I can guarantee that you mention me in a response. You're an anonymous boy on a forum so I really don't have to explain myself to you, but stop being passive aggressive. That's real female tendencies, boy.

nothing you purchase in life really is of good value, especially material items like shoes and clothing. For what it cost to make, we all are smart enough to understand its overpriced. Basic 101. Perceived value, and what you can afford makes things ok.

But we have a choice to pay for it. We're not being forced to pay $150.

Thats what baffles me. You have a choice, yet still pay $150 and complain about it.

Thats just being a sucker.

I'm reading your comments and just think its just dumb as hell. Its like the kids who venture into a specific thread to bash the shoe. Why are you in that thread when you dislike something? Is there nothing else better in your life than to go into a thread to bash? But here's the kicker!! You actually partake and purchase said disliked product!!!

Is trolling that fun?

For those who were wondering how the Knit by Night blackouts compare to the Oreo 2.0, I'll post how I think they compare when they are both delivered. Also, for those who were wondering, I am almost certain the Knit by Night's midsole is off-white and not a true white.

Last edited:
nothing you purchase in life really is of good value, especially material items like shoes and clothing. For what it cost to make, we all are smart enough to understand its overpriced. Basic 101. Perceived value, and what you can afford makes things ok.

But we have a choice to pay for it. We're not being forced to pay $150.

Thats what baffles me. You have a choice, yet still pay $150 and complain about it.

Thats just being a sucker.

I'm reading your comments and just think its just dumb as hell. Its like the kids who venture into a specific thread to bash the shoe. Why are you in that thread when you dislike something? Is there nothing else better in your life than to go into a thread to bash? But here's the kicker!! You actually partake and purchase said disliked product!!!

Is trolling that fun?

lol dude, enough. Why don't you make like your name and disappear from my business. But if I see you passively responding again to a comment I make unrelated to you, we'll see who's really petty.

I checked the SNKRS app and was shocked to see these sold out. Did they release in stores?

lol dude, enough. Why don't you make like your name and disappear from my business. But if I see you passively responding again to a comment I make unrelated to you, we'll see who's really petty.

ok, I'll just chalk it up to "I don't know why I give my money to Nike for a product I dislike."

Its a simple question that you refuse to answer, for some reason. Moving on.

I checked the SNKRS app and was shocked to see these sold out. Did they release in stores?

Yeah they were pretty much an instant sell out and crazy limited. No one was expected the release to be this limited. I don't believe stores are receiving them.

Don't have them (yet), but I was thinking that Nike's next logical step would be to go triple black, so I'm holding out on the paint job.

not sure what they are waiting for. They see the hunger for triple black Adidas models.

The triple black roshe does not count as a successful attempt, Nike.

Back
Top Bottom