OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
who plans on painting the midsole black on their pairs?

I actually like the off-white contrast of the midsole on the blackouts so I plan on keeping my pair as is. I definitely love a triple black shoe, but for some reason on these I prefer the off-white midsole as opposed to if they were all blacked out.

I actually like the off-white contrast of the midsole on the blackouts so I plan on keeping my pair as is. I definitely love a triple black shoe, but for some reason on these I prefer the off-white midsole as opposed to if they were all blacked out.

i agree. I'm curious as to what the all black would look like. Probably too dark, if that even makes an sense

I feel you on that. Wouldn't be opposed to owning this shoe and a triple black version if it releases.

i agree. I'm curious as to what the all black would look like. Probably too dark, if that even makes an sense

Quick Google search to see if someone has thought about this too...

I feel you on that. Wouldn't be opposed to owning this shoe and a triple black version if it releases.

Quick Google search to see if someone has thought about this too...

Yeah these definitely look better without a blacked out midsole, especially based on that quick mockup picture. I'm starting to think the FKR in general just looks better with a white or off-white midsole.

speaking more in terms of this type of shape (roshe, FKR, etc.)

Normally not a fan of TB at all. The shape of the shoe must be nice for me to dig it.

Ah gotcha! Yeah it depends on the silhouette for me whether I mess with the TB or not. I usually prefer my black sneakers with a white midsole.

And im a big sucker for Black/White/Gum

Anyone that ordered from undefeated get shipping info? Kinda getting worried they over sold.

I haven't yet. Never ordered from them before this either but it says on their FAQ to allow up to 5 business days for order processing and verification. So hopefully we're good.

Don't have them (yet), but I was thinking that Nike's next logical step would be to go triple black, so I'm holding out on the paint job.

not sure what they are waiting for. They see the hunger for triple black Adidas models.

The triple black roshe does not count as a successful attempt, Nike.

Somebody in this thread a few years back painted their midsole black (I think it was in a mc1) and it was comically awful looking. Once I saw that, I said to myself I would never paint the midsole black.

Snkrs is showing the name for the blacked out racers as "pitch black" today.... Weren't they called something else yesterday?

I think it was "Knit By Night"...

On the lookout for cheap Racers to run in :nerd: These are actually good to run in (for me, at least). :tongue:

Last edited:
I haven't yet. Never ordered from them before this either but it says on their FAQ to allow up to 5 business days for order processing and verification. So hopefully we're good.

May just give them a call and inquire. Will update with more info.

Bummer the knit by knights weren't a GR but I'm not sweating it too much. Hopefully they do a restock in the near future but if they don't then that is fine with me also. For those that really wanted them though, I hope you guys some how get yours hands on a pair.

These are reselling for $280+ on ebay??
sick.gif
Havent seen FK racers at these prices in a while, tempted to sell the one I hit on...

Last edited:
Somebody in this thread a few years back painted their midsole black (I think it was in a mc1) and it was comically awful looking. Once I saw that, I said to myself I would never paint the midsole black.

Damn, i remember that. It took away so much focus of the shoe. I feel like it might work with this all black pair.

But sounded like a terrible idea to do that to the MC1. Bad from the start

$280?!

Either I'm too cheap or too righteous, but I'd feel really bad about rewarding a reseller with that kind of profit.

Mostly too cheap. 

seems like they're moving on GOAT for $250-260. I predict that their prices will eventually go down though.

Back
Top Bottom