OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
was anyone successful with bait me?

Sat afternoon/evening, I saw Lemon diesel posted on his IG that he was able to purchase some pairs for some good friends, and they still had some pairs remaining. 

Prior to the link vanishing this morning, they had it up all weekend long. Granted, they're closed for the weekend, but curious if anyone gave them a try/got through.

sometimes, I forget that I have these so this week, I'll highlight these samples from my collection.. they're actually quite comfy but compared to my Lunar swaps, they don't quite make the standard..

sample Trainer 1 of 8

Last edited:
[emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji] Can't believe I missed Knit by Nights on baitme

Those Skechers have been around a while and are a complete joke. I'm pretty sure they call their uppers "Skech-Knit".
roll.gif

Anyone knows what socks is this? I like the design of it. Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure if these are the same exact socks, but these are Nike Running socks from about a year and a half ago. I think I may have purchased them at an outlet on the cheap. They are more of a lightweight sock (not cushioned). Here's how they look in the back:

Good luck on your search. Let me know if you find some, I wouldn't mind having a few more pairs. 

Got a pair of unpadded orange trainers in 11.5 I want to unload. Bought them off a member here from the classified section. Pm me for pics.

dang just saw that the blackouts were sitting at bait for a couple days-live around there too :x

Managed to pick up a pair of all blacks in US12...slightly too small for me though, don't suppose anyone is looking to swap their US12.5/13 for a smaller pair?

Back
Top Bottom