OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Saw this in a fb group. Customs?

Last edited:
^^^

prolly fugazi.. but would be awesome if Nike releases that cw..

Could be the white/platinum color way next spring... At least that's what I'm hoping for. That same shoe (in a different picture) was posted in here a couple months ago.

Could be the white/platinum color way next spring... At least that's what I'm hoping for. That same shoe (in a different picture) was posted in here a couple months ago.

definitely don't mind that cw releasing at all.. just not optimistic about the pic.. something is off to me..

definitely don't mind that cw releasing at all.. just not optimistic about the pic.. something is off to me..

The toe box is too high for a racer in my opinion. That is what throws off that picture for me.

in this pic the upper seems to be a bit more elastic/ the texture to be a little bit like a sock (like other Flyknits - actual Frees for example) -  or maybe his feet are only way too big - who knows - but I also don't think this will be the final Racer 2 Version ...we will see...;-)
Some peoples feet arent made for racers, even if they size up +1 they would look like that because the feet are way too wide for racers

Better late than never, my first FK Racers! 
Congrats man! Blackouts are a great choice for a first pair of FKRs... I love mine. Nice on feet shots of them by the way, really shows the detail in the weave.

Last edited:
Saw some discussion in here a few posts ago about whether or not a future restock may occur and happen to come across this on Twitter today.

Think that's pretty much it for that release.

Last edited:
they say that all the time. The people that handle the social media accounts are about as useful as your guy at your local Footlocker.

Saw some discussion in here a few posts ago about whether or not a future restock may occur and happen to come across this on Twitter today.

I resold my resale pair I bought, sizing seemed a bit larger on these than my other racers

I'm surprised they didn't say "we will flow up your desire for a restock"

Back
Top Bottom