OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

That's what they all say 
wink.gif
roll.gif

Good luck with that
Ha! I know, I'm going to try though.

Kind of wish they made them for infants too, my daughters collection would be just as bad as mine. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Alright, I'll jump on it

Past two weeks i picked up the Knit by Knights and purchased cheetos, uni reds, and MC1's all in DS condition.

After these, this is it for me.....(So I tell myself)
Well there's going to be a Platinum/silver release soon so..... =D

Anyone here or know someone who's selling Racers MC 1.0 in 8.5-9 US?
I've been looking for them for ages now.

Yooooo!!! I don't post here as often as I used to. I have to give a huge THANK YOU to dragicon dragicon for the big time oop with these Flyknit Racer Blackouts.

Real quick.. I posted that I was trying to get them since release date. Came close a few times but no luck. @litdragon and dragicon dragicon both hit me up offering their pair at what they paid.

I mean these guys are super generous especially because I consider these to be up there with the nicest c/w's to have been released. The all black is just so clean looking.

I had to take dragicon up on his offer because size 9 was what I needed. I have a few size 8.5 trainers and they're just a little too tight after several hours in them.

This dude was unbelievable to work with. He sent me a paypal invoice (detailed), packaged them up Sunday night (sent me pics of the package), and shipped them Monday AM through USPS priority. They arrived today (one day ahead of schedule :smokin ). I wasn't even pressing him for any sort of urgency. He took it upon himself to act quick and give me tracking ASAP.

He seriously went above and beyond for someone he has had no interaction with prior to this past week! I'm so grateful and the sneaker community could use more guys who do business like this.

I'm beaming right now haha. I love these kicks so much!!

That's awesome. @dragicon is one legit dude. He messaged me when I was posting looking for a pair of MC2.0 I didn't cop off him because I found a local deal but homeboy told me had an extra pair for sale.

Last edited:
What's the consensus for people wearing their knits by night? Finally got a pair for myself but since they're limited, I'm not sure if I should keep it on ice for a little bit and wear it sparingly. I know you should wear your sneakers but I got plenty of others for that, just really wanted them in my collection.

What's the consensus for people wearing their knits by night? Finally got a pair for myself but since they're limited, I'm not sure if I should keep it on ice for a little bit and wear it sparingly. I know you should wear your sneakers but I got plenty of others for that, just really wanted them in my collection.
This makes no sense.  Whether they're limited or not shouldn't factor into whether you want to wear them or not.  Sounds like you bought them because they were deemed limited.  

Size and how much can I buy them off you for?

Laughed out loud :rofl:

You're a hypebeast.

Enjoy your sneakers bro, none of that extra nonsense matters.

They won't be as valuable when they restock down the road. So if you intend on ever selling them now is the time

I've stayed away from this thread for months and now I am back to get info on that platinum/grey c/w

Do you think there's a huge demand or will it sit and price go under retail?  I've been doing so well saving my money not buying flyknits but i have this huge urge to buy... 
sick.gif

I've stayed away from this thread for months and now I am back to get info on that platinum/grey c/w

Do you think there's a huge demand or will it sit and price go under retail?  I've been doing so well saving my money not buying flyknits but i have this huge urge to buy... 
sick.gif
Anything black, white or grey seems to be popular, but there might be a hype vacuum following the last limited release.

does anyone know where i can buy the black wide shoe laces on these i cant find it anywhere, even on the nike website.

This makes no sense.  Whether they're limited or not shouldn't factor into whether you want to wear them or not.  Sounds like you bought them because they were deemed limited.  

Size and how much can I buy them off you for?

Laughed out loud :rofl:

You're a hypebeast.

Enjoy your sneakers bro, none of that extra nonsense matters.

I retract what I said, I was misunderstood. I love the pair, and was trying to cop before we found out they were limited. Just wanted people's opinions on limited shoes that's all. I fully intend on wearing them.

I retract what I said, I was misunderstood. I love the pair, and was trying to cop before we found out they were limited. Just wanted people's opinions on limited shoes that's all. I fully intend on wearing them.
On foot pics or G T F O.
[emoji]128579[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom