OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Ig
@_carlosp22_

On foot pics or G T F O.
[emoji]128579[/emoji]

Fam let him live. His money, he can do whatever he wants with his shoes.

Still not sure if I will get the platinum. Not really sold on them by the pics floating around.

John Mayer got a plug

Last edited:

Still not sure if I will get the platinum. Not really sold on them by the pics floating around.
just some friendly bants. threw in the emoji to help express a lack of negative intention.

Those Tokyo racers are just about the only racer I would consider paying $500 for.

.... The resale on those is probably much higher though.

No other images of the Pure Plats aside from the those official pics that release last week?
nerd.gif
Yeah the stock images are the only ones I've seen so far. I'm still waiting on real life pictures because the stock photos aren't completely selling me. I'm hoping they look nicer in person.

Yeah the stock images are the only ones I've seen so far. I'm still waiting on real life pictures because the stock photos aren't completely selling me. I'm hoping they look nicer in person.

Good lookin' out. I'll just keep my eyes open for new images. I'll more than likely pick them up. I'm a sucker for dual-tone racers. I'll get 'em on the strength of that alone.

Good lookin' out. I'll just keep my eyes open for new images. I'll more than likely pick them up. I'm a sucker for dual-tone racers. I'll get 'em on the strength of that alone.
I'll post here if I come across any new images of them.
smokin.gif

Do the platinums have a 3m swoosh?
Pretty sure they don't but that would have been pretty dope.

Last edited:
Do the platinums have a 3m swoosh?

doubtful. The blackouts were supposed to have them, and even the NDC description said they had a 3m swoosh... and then, the shoes ended up not having one. So I wouldn't count on any of them having the 3M finish on them, especially if they are painted on.

John Mayer got a plug
These dont do anything for me. 

Anyone seen these before? 

pretty sure those, turned into these:

There were a lot of stock nike photos that when the actual shoe came out, had the same colors, but the weave was different (either mixed, or color blocked)

Okay so Earth Tones not Platinums. Little bit different than the earlier promo shots but still great looking c/w. Props to Nike. I have a feeling they won't be very challenging to get now that they're "Earth Tones" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom