OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Okay so Earth Tones not Platinums. Little bit different than the earlier promo shots but still great looking c/w. Props to Nike. I have a feeling they won't be very challenging to get now that they're "Earth Tones"
laugh.gif
That was the first thought that went through my mind when I saw that they are now being called Earth Tones and not Pure Platinums
laugh.gif
. I really don't think these will be  hard to cop for those who want them so that's nice.

Wasn't feeling them personally from the start for some reason though. Maybe on feet shots will sway me otherwise, but at the moment they are a pass for me. I'm more into the MC / mixed weave FKRs as opposed to the dual tone colorblock ones.

Last edited:
so is there another pair that's due with the "pure platinum" color, or are these them with just a name change?

Plan on buying a pair of these next Friday when they drop. I really like the colorway. What's the sizing like in comparison to say Rose Runs?

Guys the SNKRS photos really bring out the olive green in the upper, check them out. Colorway makes more sense now being called "earth tones" as well as the digi camo hits

I were fully committed  to the Platinums.

Unsure about the Earth Tones aka. Dirty.

Never mind, they are back to being Pure Platinums/Cool Greys.

Last edited:

Plan on buying a pair of these next Friday when they drop. I really like the colorway. What's the sizing like in comparison to say Rose Runs?
I would say go half a size up if you have wide feet only. Otherwise, stick to your same Roshe size for FKRs. Ultimately it depends on your foot shape though.

Last edited:

Not sure if it helps or not:
Flyknit racer: 9
Flyknit epic low: 9
Flyknit epic high: 9.5
Flyknit max: 9
Flyknit chukka FSB: 8
Waffle racer: 9
Cortez: 9.5
Wildhorse 3: 9.5
Tempo/tempo2: 9.5
Air max LD-Zero: 9

I'm surprised we are a week away from the platinums and there hasn't been one photographed out in the wild. This is the first racer I can think of that didn't get leaked or shown early.

I'm surprised we are a week away from the platinums and there hasn't been one photographed out in the wild. This is the first racer I can think of that didn't get leaked or shown early.
Same. I've been monitoring IG daily on the lookout but haven't seen any pictures of them floating around at all. I was expecting to at least come across one in hand shot but nothing.

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of people on here are sleeping on this colorway but the platinum's are definitely in my top 3 favorite colorways. Haven't been paying too much attention to nike/racers but this is bringing me back. Hoping to pick up 2 this week.

FKRs price drops at FTL (this was Stonestown in SF)

I didn't ask about other sizes, but the MC was only available in a 7. All were $110, except the Oreos ($130), Neos (retail) and Total Oranges (retail).

Last edited:
FKRs price drops at FTL (this was Stonestown in SF)

I didn't ask about other sizes, but the MC was only available in a 7. All were $110, except the Oreos ($130), Neos (retail) and Total Oranges (retail).
For SoCal OC people, saw pretty much the same as above at South Coast Plaza HoH, Main Place mall ftl as well - cws and price drops.

Back
Top Bottom