OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Are the black/volt/sequoia (2016 Volt) racers easy to pull off outside the gym? Thinking of grabbing a pair but the pics online aren't doing them justice as they look either green or more yellow in different pics..
the volts pop especially when they're exposed to the sun. i don't personally own a pair of black/white/volts, but they seem fine to me for casual wear. 

edit: i just realized you were talking about the new volts. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
NYC757 is reliable though. If indeed the blackouts do restock, it is most likely going to be a few scattered sizes. I wouldn't get your hopes up for the blackouts.
he's reliable NO DOUBT. but he hasn't said anything about a restock of the blackouts.

it would be nice to have a pair of blackouts in my FKR collection though. maybe i should have tried to cop that morning. #BNTL
ohwell.gif

Are the black/volt/sequoia (2016 Volt) racers easy to pull off outside the gym? Thinking of grabbing a pair but the pics online aren't doing them justice as they look either green or more yellow in different pics..

The new volts are terrible. Not a fan of the mixed weave on them. Should've kept them true to OG.

Any word on a Blackout Racer restock? I haven't been here since I struck out when those released on NDC. Those probably have to be my favorite racer CW so far
Haven't seen anything hinting at a Blackout racer restock at all in the future either. Had a feeling that their super limited release was really it with this one unfortunately.

Last edited:
Looks like I finally found the first 2 in hand pictures of the Plats on IG! Check them out @flyknit.uk that were just posted this hour.

They look different in hand than the stock pictures. They are more of a dark charcoal grey on the medial upper in hand than the stock pictures showed. The lateral upper though has lots of the green hints mixed in the weave. The toebox also has the strong hints of green. Also, the Plats are back up on the SNKRS app.

Last edited:
Looks like I finally found the first 2 in hand pictures of the Plats on IG! Check them out @flyknit.uk that were just posted this hour.

They look different in hand than the stock pictures. They are more of a dark charcoal grey on the medial upper in hand than the stock pictures showed. The lateral upper though has lots of the green hints mixed in the weave. The toebox also has the strong hints of green. Also, the Plats are back up on the SNKRS app.
Earth Tones! These in hand pics give new perspective on them. The fact that they're not all platinum will definitely keep the hype down for these. I'm no expert on Flyknit Racers but these will probably be much easier to get than Blackouts. Nice catch!

http://instagram.com/flyknit.uk

Thanks man! I've been keeping my eyes peeled on IG looking for in hand pictures over the past week. Glad I finally came across them and could share here. Yeah, definitely the name Earth Tones are MUCH more fitting for these than Pure Platinums. The name Earth Tones reflects the overall cw much better overall being that they are very green-toned and not pure platinum at all. These will for sure be way easier to grab than the Blackouts since the Earth Tones will even be available on FTL
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Earth Tones! These in hand pics give new perspective on them. The fact that they're not all platinum will definitely keep the hype down for these. I'm no expert on Flyknit Racers but these will probably be much easier to get than Blackouts. Nice catch!

http://instagram.com/flyknit.uk

Welp my mind is changed

Damn Nike, really make it easier to like Adidas offerings

Change the name to "I cut the grass in my FKs"

Last edited:
he's reliable NO DOUBT. but he hasn't said anything about a restock of the blackouts.

it would be nice to have a pair of blackouts in my FKR collection though. maybe i should have tried to cop that morning. #BNTL. :\  

hes said to not expect a restock, or if one happens, it will be down the road in a year.

those pictures of the platinums have me unsure now, thats alot of earth tone :lol:. also im not getting the "sold out" message on SNKRS that some of you are.

Yeah I wasn't feeling the Earth Tones from the start and now that I have seen the in hand shots that show they are primarily olive toned, it's an easy pass for me. Nothing special IMO. Plus, there are way to many other sneaker releases/restocks I'm hoping to catch this month instead. Can't catch em' all
laugh.gif

Glad I was able to score on the Blackouts release day though. Would have been bummed if I missed those for sure as they are definitely special and I knew I instantly loved them from the start.

I bet they are still going to drop Oct. 14th. That just seems like Nike CS not giving a straight up answer confirming the date
laugh.gif
. Doubt it's going to release any later.
Pretty sure the response meant a later date as in not the day the question was asked. They will still release the 14th

These are nice, but I don't need them.

I got the same message, which is the best pair Nike has reserved for me, even though I'm not purchasing :lol:

Yup, I can def see these being had for a discount, especially with Nike reserving pairs..

i got the reserve too. i think i'll order and just use nikes great return policy. weird its adding tax on me here though, I never pay tax.

Yeah I got a pair reserved too. I'm definitely gonna grab them, just not at full retail price.

Back
Top Bottom