OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The Pure Plats/Earth Tones were what I expected. Seems like opinions have changed but I'm still picking them up. Would like a discount but I really want these and not going to risk it. If they hit disco down the road then I'll grab another pair. :D

yo nike, quit trying to charge me sales tax, i dont pay that. im trying to use a 10% code and yall negating it :lol:

Finally. Something I care about reserved.

Shoes legit look like someone pissed on them from those in hand pics a few pages back. They reserved these for me and I was just about to cop until I saw those pics :lol:

Just copped a pair of the platinums, if they have that green tint to them in person they'll be going right back to Nike :stoneface:

Just copped a pair of the platinums, if they have that green tint to them in person they'll be going right back to Nike :stoneface:
Based on the in hand pics and the fact they are being called Earth Tones now and not Pure Platinums, they most definitely will have that green tint to them in person.

Gotta agree about the in-hand pictures, they definitely killed my interest in these. I appreciate Nike's thought process but the "olive" seems a little too "diarrhea brown" for my taste and the weave, at least in those photos, looked more like stains.

With my birthday coming up, I'm between a pair of Blackouts (if I can find them DS for a fair price) or a pair of Lunarepic Low iDs as a little treat yoself moment... I wish the Blackouts had a 3M swoosh, as advertised, and I love my LE highs and the option to add a flag to the tongue/laser etch stuff on the back of the iDs, so I may be leaning more towards the LE.

Decisions decisions...

Hey md, do you only swap racers, or do you mess with other stuff too? I have a pair of 90s that need swapped.

But the previous CWs were ugly.. and this one isnt

Wrong. I've seen Oreo 1.0 & 2.0, B&W w/ volt along with a few others hit deep discount at my local FTL

All of which are better than these Earth tone joints.

They'll sit in stores and will be cheaper in a few months

Gotta agree about the in-hand pictures, they definitely killed my interest in these. I appreciate Nike's thought process but the "olive" seems a little too "diarrhea brown" for my taste and the weave, at least in those photos, looked more like stains.

With my birthday coming up, I'm between a pair of Blackouts (if I can find them DS for a fair price) or a pair of Lunarepic Low iDs as a little treat yoself moment... I wish the Blackouts had a 3M swoosh, as advertised, and I love my LE highs and the option to add a flag to the tongue/laser etch stuff on the back of the iDs, so I may be leaning more towards the LE.

Decisions decisions...
Touch choice man. Blackouts are a favorite of mine but the LE lows are also one of my personal favorite silhouettes, especially comfort wise. I'm actually considering ordering a pair of all black LE iDs with a blacked out midsole. I say go for the Blackouts if you can find them for a fair enough price first, but if you can't find one go for the LE low iDs since they are a great consolation.

Back
Top Bottom