OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just looked at these again enlarged, and man... they do look like grass stains a lot, especially on this part of the shoe up the toebox upper. Or like seaweed got stuck mixed in the weave of the flyknit
eyes.gif

Just looked at these again enlarged, and man... they do look like grass stains a lot, especially on this part of the shoe up the toebox upper. Or like seaweed got stuck mixed in the weave of the flyknit
eyes.gif
well now we know they're living up to the earth pack name 

ok, im 100% sold after those (at least to check them out in hand). Im going to wait until Friday to order though. This sales tax is just annoying. No need for me to pay this $10. The reasoning nike chat gave me made no sense too (as expected) but I did score a code.

glad people as passing on these... more chances of them going on sale down the road.. wouldn't mind grabbing another pair for under $100.. 

The part about them that bothers me is that they would be damn near perfect if not for that olive fiber added to it. It still won't prevent me from buying them though :lol:

Last edited:

eyes.gif
Gotta see them in person, but probably only goona grab a pair when it's discounted.

Definitely in for these on discount (if they're around). Much better to have the earth tones than worrying about keeping a coke white pair of kicks pristine 
laugh.gif

Yeah that olive mixed in with the white/black toebox is stupid. It really does look like random dirt/grass stains :lol:. Doesn't change my opinion on em though.

Got the reservation so might as well buy them just in case. Can always return them if I don't like them in person.

Also it looks like the marketing team is doing things without actually seeing the product. They did the same with the "Fly by Night" when they said it had 3m and then changed the name to Blackout. Now they didn't realize there is olive on the shoe and changed it from Platinum to Earth Tones.

Last edited:
im just thinking.... has anyone seen a shoe that nike sent out reservations for on the app, and that shoe also sold out on release day? I cant think of one.

The part about them that bothers me is that they would be damn near perfect if not for that olive fiber added to it. It still won't prevent me from buying them though
laugh.gif
that and if they put gum soles.. 
nthat.gif

even I'd have to deliberate if I wanted to swap them by then.. 

you guys got that reservation through an email or the app? It only says notify me on the app.

Assuming the email was similar to the one Nike was sending for the Lunar 3 MC? That one?

you guys got that reservation through an email or the app? It only says notify me on the app.

Assuming the email was similar to the one Nike was sending for the Lunar 3 MC? That one?
I got a notification on my phone and when you open it, it'll direct you to the link on Nike+ app..

Got an app notification from Nike+ this morning. Didn't get an e-mail.

Back
Top Bottom