OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nike+ app or account?

The app. They did email before as a way to get people to test out the app. I haven't gotten e-mails for all the shoes that they reserve for me.

My question was in response to nyc saying that buying racers with your Nike+ account helps. I was curious if that means using your Nike+ account to buy the racers, or using the Nike+ app to buy racers helps your chances.

Nike+ app or account?
The account, they sorta pool accounts that buy particular items ie Racers or FK shoes and select them randomly. 

At least thats how it was explained to me. 

Edit: 

When you buy online with your Nike+ account it pushes the info to the app so its sorta the same anyway. 

Last edited:
I thought this colorway would have been great if it resembled the Cream Ultraboosts. Not a fan anymore based on these newest pics. I just grabbed a pair of the Cookies and Cream for $100 in lieu of this release.

Seems I'm going to save a good few bucks on the coming dirty/faded cws, suits me just fine, since the next six months isn't exactly Flyknit season. 

Last edited:

The account, they sorta pool accounts that buy particular items ie Racers or FK shoes and select them randomly. 

At least thats how it was explained to me. 

Edit: 

When you buy online with your Nike+ account it pushes the info to the app so its sorta the same anyway. 
that's what i thought. i've been getting a lot of reservations for flyknits and nothing else. 

I think from afar, you won't really notice the grass stains.. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't see the need to put the green in them, completely kills them for me and I was pretty excited for them

Back
Top Bottom