OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I wonder if the restocked Oreos and MC2s will be true to form? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

^ I'm hoping the Oreo 2.2 is color-blocked... mc 2.2 I'm hoping for white tongue logo instead of the blue.

anyone knows how to order **** to USA from runnerspoint website? It just shows error message when I try to checkout. I5 shows payment page only if i select country as germany. 

Last edited:
478/500mi (in these Racers)

These came in today, very impressed, look much better than expected.  Really really nice colourway, def one of my favourites of all time.

Last edited:
I'm also very happy with the two new Racers for my collection, since in person (and daylight) they look way better than on pics (especially on the Nike pics)...

Last edited:
wore my platinums yesterday and noticed none of the grass stains, they were looking exactly how I first pictured them. no regrets on copping my pair.

wore my platinums yesterday and noticed none of the grass stains, they were looking exactly how I first pictured them. no regrets on copping my pair.

your lucky, i struck out on ndc, and got cart jacked on finishline [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Damn, all I can see when I look at them is the grass stains :lol:

Still mad at Nike for adding the stains. :smh: would have been perfect without em.

POPPED MY FLYKNIT RACER CHERRY TODAY ILL POST PICS LATER.. ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET PURE PLATINUMS FOR RETAIL.. IM IN NYC BTW..
nerd.gif

Completely forgot the blue tints were releasing this weekend
frown.gif
. See them on eBay for $175. Is that a solid deal or do y'all think they'll restock?

Completely forgot the blue tints were releasing this weekend :frown: . See them on eBay for $175. Is that a solid deal or do y'all think they'll restock?

thats only $25 over retail, and if you live in a state with sales tax, even less. You're basically paying the retail + the sellers ebay/shipping fees. I wouldnt lose sleep over paying that.

Back
Top Bottom