OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
my local still had a 9.5 in the platinums and they looked too nice in person. I couldnt resist.

2 pairs of Racers and 2 pairs of Patriots Air Force ones over the weekend. I was supposed to be done for the year besides a pair of UBs and True Blues :smh:

Last edited:
my local still had a 9.5 in the platinums and they looked too nice in person. I couldnt resist.

2 pairs of Racers and 2 pairs of Patriots Air Force ones over the weekend. I was supposed to be done for the year besides a pair of UBs and True Blues :smh:

Rep for Patriots fan, headed down from Toronto,Ontario, Canada right now for that SB rematch
#PatsNation
#FKRnation

FTL in City of Industry CA has fsr blue tints and plats as well. They also got volts, game royal, and TO at $109 however unsure of stock

Which pair is the one releasing 12/2 on FTL? Black/black anthracite...are those the "knit by night" again? Restock??

no more restock on racer knit by night fam?

looking for 9.5 and maybe pulling the trigger for resale. 250 is good?

no more restock on racer knit by night fam?

looking for 9.5 and maybe pulling the trigger for resale. 250 is good?
The Nikelab Knit by Night Blackouts won't be restocking unfortunately. Resale prices I've seen for them range from $270-$290 depending on size, so I'd say $250 is a pretty good price for them as long as you really want them. I feel they were the best FKR release this year by far. 

Nike Flynkit Racer Restock coming in 2017

Oreo 2.0

526628-012

Multicolor 2.0

526628-304

remember where you heard it first!
DAMN. Now that's great news. Can't wait to finally cop a pair of MC 2.0.
nthat.gif

The Nikelab Knit by Night Blackouts won't be restocking unfortunately. Resale prices I've seen for them range from $270-$290 depending on size, so I'd say $250 is a pretty good price for them as long as you really want them. I feel they were the best FKR release this year by far. 

Won't be restocking? Source?

besides that 2017 restock and the Olives dropping next month, any one know of any other colorways dropping or a restock happening this year?

besides that 2017 restock and the Olives dropping next month, any one know of any other colorways dropping or a restock happening this year?

go a few pages back for a list of future releases.. there's quite a few that looks to be promising based on the color combos.. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom