OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
hmmmm....

Looks like an Ultra Boost :lol:.

I like the design though. Colorway not so much.

^^^ Seems to be a FSR of both the Blue Tints and the Earth Tones. I just can't get past the grass stains look on the Earth Tones though. Now that I've seen them, my eyes automatically go to that. Pass.

Last edited:
can somone explain me this "grass stain" thingy? I still dont get it even after looking at some pics.. 
indifferent.gif

can somone explain me this "grass stain" thingy? I still dont get it even after looking at some pics.. :stoneface:

It's for the people who have never seen them in person and are just relying on people's in hand pics. As many people who actually have them have said, they look completely different in person especially outside. Don't listen to the "grass stainers". They're just salty they didn't buy or couldn't get their hands on them. The olive actually looks more like a golden shade in person as well.

can somone explain me this "grass stain" thingy? I still dont get it even after looking at some pics.. :stoneface:

It's for the people who have never seen them in person and are just relying on people's in hand pics. As many people who actually have them have said, they look completely different in person especially outside. Don't listen to the "grass stainers". They're just salty they didn't buy or couldn't get their hands on them. The olive actually looks more like a golden shade in person as well.

Damn, I didn't realize I didn't have a pair.

Many people here who have the Earth Tones have verified that indoors, they do indeed look like they have grass stains on them. Also saw them in person myself and had the same thoughts. Yes, outside they do not look like they have as much of a green tinge but that does not negate the fact that the green is still woven into the flyknit. @dragicon is a prime example of someone who has them and sees the grass stains.
laugh.gif

And no, no one is salty they couldn't get them and is therefore calling them Grass Stains out of envy. I for one had plenty of chances to cop but did not want them and wouldn't even want them on discount. Some people are just not a fan of the cw due to the green woven throughout.

per OP on IG, they are the Air Zoom Mariah fk Racer

per google..

https://www.google.com/search?q=air...ved=0ahUKEwik1sv5j6vQAhVIyoMKHaIoCgwQ_AUIBygC

I see the resemblance, but I don't think I would buy these over the standard racer. It doesn't help though that the guy took the picture at the most un-flatering angle. Usually when you take a picture of a racer close up like that, and at that angle, they look undesirable as well.

Last edited:

the people saying they dont like it actually DO have them in hand though. Dont try to be an elitist.

Does anybody know if the olives will be released on the SNKRS app? I know FL is releasing them online but I always struck out online with them and the stores in my are don't get them?

Does anybody know if the olives will be released on the SNKRS app? I know FL is releasing them online but I always struck out online with them and the stores in my are don't get them?

I don't see why it would be any different than the plats or blue tints. I expect them to be on snkrs.

Back
Top Bottom