OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Someone above said some footlockers still have them
REPPED! THANK YOU.. I HAPPENED TO BE ON LUNCH BREAK WHEN I SAW YOUR POST REPLY AND WALKED OVER TO HOH AND SCOOPED THE LAST 11. THERE ARE ONLY 2 COLORS I WANTED AND THIS WAS ONE OF THEM. POSTING PICS LATER TONIGHT.

Completely forgot the blue tints were releasing this weekend
frown.gif
. See them on eBay for $175. Is that a solid deal or do y'all think they'll restock?
I WAS JUST AT AN HOH AND SAW THEM ON THE SHELF.. TRY A FOOTLOCKER FIRST

Damn, all I can see when I look at them is the grass stains :lol:

Still mad at Nike for adding the stains. :smh: would have been perfect without em.

I actually havent even caught a good glimpse of the olive color thats mixed in at all. kind of surprising to me after some of the pictures I saw.

REPPED! THANK YOU.. I HAPPENED TO BE ON LUNCH BREAK WHEN I SAW YOUR POST REPLY AND WALKED OVER TO HOH AND SCOOPED THE LAST 11. THERE ARE ONLY 2 COLORS I WANTED AND THIS WAS ONE OF THEM. POSTING PICS LATER TONIGHT.
no problem, glad you were able to pick them

Still mad at Nike for adding the stains. :smh: would have been perfect without em.

I'm pacing myself for the March releases.

Me too, there are so many killer releases next year with the racers. I think I'll hang onto the plats though, just incase Nike f ups the white color way in the spring. If that happens, I'll proceed with my zoom agility swap :lol:.

I actually havent even caught a good glimpse of the olive color thats mixed in at all. kind of surprising to me after some of the pictures I saw.

The Pure Plats are definitely a love or hate shoe. I for one dig the off-white dingy look. It's not even as exaggerated as some make it seem.

:nerd:

the midsole looks weird there, is that an official picture or just photoshop?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info and pic guys. I guess I'll have to pass :frown:

Have yet to own a pair of FKR and now I regret passing up on the knit by nights as my very first pair

Are the Sequoia green racers coming out at the end of the month? Anywhere to pick up the Plats for retail?

Back
Top Bottom