OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anywhere online to pick up us10 or 10.5 nike flyknit racer blue tint? Need some help fam.
as of what i know i think they are sold out online, i would def try to go to your local finishline/footlocker; they will most likely have a pair

Anywhere online to pick up us10 or 10.5 nike flyknit racer blue tint? Need some help fam.

I don't think they have launched on footlockers website yet. People were saying footlocker is releasing all 3 on 11/25... that is Black Friday, and maybe they will release all three online at the same time.

I don't think they have launched on footlockers website yet. People were saying footlocker is releasing all 3 on 11/25... that is Black Friday, and maybe they will release all three online at the same time.
they were going to come out on 11/25, but the Platinums and Blue Tints ended up releasing on the 11th at Footlocker and Finishline.com not sure why. 

Last edited:
Plats under retail isn't going to happen. They are a hot shoe, and have limited quantities.
Thanks, that is what I had figured. I had the "your pair is reserved" on Nike+ but totally spaced out buying them. Appreciate the info.

Hey guys, long time lurker in this thread but decided to join in on the action. I picked up a pair of the plats and blue tints in a 10.5. I'll probably keep the plats and sell the blue tints if anybody is looking for a 10.5. Also, got my girl a pair of the plats in an 8, but she's on the fence if she's gonna keep them so those might be up for sale as well. Hit me up and nice to be a part of the NT fam finally!

COPPED BOTH TODAY.. I LOVE THESE.. ESPECIALLY THE BLK/WHITE NEON.. THE 3 TONES ON THE SHOE IS SICK TO ME. IDK HOW THEY HAVENT SOLD AS WELL AS OTHERS. AND GREY IS MY FAV COLOR SO THESE PURE PLATINUMS ARE DOPE ESP AT RETAIL
nthat.gif

COPPED BOTH TODAY.. I LOVE THESE.. ESPECIALLY THE BLK/WHITE NEON.. THE 3 TONES ON THE SHOE IS SICK TO ME. IDK HOW THEY HAVENT SOLD AS WELL AS OTHERS. AND GREY IS MY FAV COLOR SO THESE PURE PLATINUMS ARE DOPE ESP AT RETAIL:nthat:  

I agree on the plats. They look so much better in person than in pics. Especially once you step outside. Pics won't do them justice. I think they're way better than the blue tints. I ended up getting the plats from FTL and the blue tints on the SNKRS app. I have the hyper grapes, Oreo 2.0s, volt 2.0s. The plats are def my favorite.

they were going to come out on 11/25, but the Platinums and Blue Tints ended up releasing on the 11th at Footlocker and Finishline.com not sure why. 

they released on Footlocker? I saw them on Finishline, but didn't realize they released on footlocker.

they released on Footlocker? I saw them on Finishline, but didn't realize they released on footlocker.

They released on FTL and FL and sold out immediately. Then an hour later FTL had small and huge sizes available. Nothing in between. But the plats were completely gone in seconds. Best bet is to call local FTL on stock. Check your launch calendar to see if there are ones nearby

They released on FTL and FL and sold out immediately. Then an hour later FTL had small and huge sizes available. Nothing in between. But the plats were completely gone in seconds. Best bet is to call local FTL on stock. Check your launch calendar to see if there are ones nearby

My bad guys, thanks for the correction.

Wow seeing those all black FKRs makes me really glad I was able to cop the Knit by Nights. What made the Knit by Nights so great is that they have the vanilla colored midsole to counteract the harshness of the upper.

Knit by Nights >>>>> Triple Black FKRs.

Honestly, as much as I wanted an all black racer. I'm not feeling these. I don't know what it's is about them but something seems off.

Back
Top Bottom