OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
[emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji]

I admit. They look a little funky. Hopefully doesn't make the shoe all abnormal lol.

If it does. I'll put just the tissue stuffing back.

My black/grey pair that I wore so much that I wore a hole through the knit in the toebox never stretched out with all that use. I dont feel like racers end up stretching at all.

roosters today. they look really good in person imo

edit: borrowed my friend's oreo 2.0, looks pretty good but I gotta stick with them roosters

Last edited:
My black/grey pair that I wore so much that I wore a hole through the knit in the toebox never stretched out with all that use. I dont feel like racers end up stretching at all.

That's what I am always afraid of happening to my racers. The material is thin but seems durable?

Has anyone else had their pairs rip or fray a lot?

All I want to know is where you're located that allows you to wear shorts at this time of the year

Currently 35deg here in the NE = no flyknit weather lol 

All I want to know is where you're located that allows you to wear shorts at this time of the year

Currently 35deg here in the NE = no flyknit weather lol 
What about 40 degree weather?  It has been that in NYC and I still wear my flyknits no problem lol

What about 40 degree weather?  It has been that in NYC and I still wear my flyknits no problem lol

Lmao I'm actually glad to know I'm not the only one that does this I'm usually inside sitting at a desk for most of the day anyway. When this snow comes tho no games will be played.

Are you sure you're wearing the right size if you need them stretched out? Shoe trees on knit shoes is silly, man...

Yup. They fit me fine. I actually wore my racers today and they fit the same as they ever did.

The knit fabric is strong I don't think they'll be ripping anytime soon. Made for running after all. The IKEA shoe trees don't necessarily stretch the shoes.

More of keeping the toe box in shape. The back of the tree rests against the sole. Not the actual heel area of the shoe so it doesn't push it back.

Lmao I'm actually glad to know I'm not the only one that does this I'm usually inside sitting at a desk for most of the day anyway. When this snow comes tho no games will be played.
Definitely no racers during rain, let alone snow.  Feet will be wet instantly lol.  

But that nice cool breeze during cold dry weather feels good through the feet.  

I usually swap into my racers when I get indoors since its always snowy here in Canada at this time of the year.

Anyone find the flyknit racer laces from ************** fray easy?

Back
Top Bottom