OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Fire roosters prolly the hottest drop this first half of the year. Besides Oreo 2.0 re-re-release

So far yea they are but we still got the multi 2.0 re release which if they are just like the original will def be the hottest release the year IMO. Plus we got the be true racers that we still need to see pics of

So far yea they are but we still got the multi 2.0 re release which if they are just like the original will def be the hottest release the year IMO. Plus we got the be true racers that we still need to see pics of
True True True. I hope i can cop a pair of backup mult 2.0s. 

Patiently waiting... current status is "processing" (Placed my order @ 10:33p last night)

Noooooo, my order for the $87 Red Roosters got canceled. Hopefully they refund the $20 WC as well??

Too bad I don't buy off FNL... That discount is crazy. They're going to catch on later today I'm betting.

Damn I just bought 2 volt pairs right now for 156.00
Hi , i'm from indonesia. Can i ask you about flyknit racer blackout ? I just buy an original flyknit racer black out but the tag size doesn't have nikebetterworld.com letters. Is that an original flyknit ?

Last edited:
^ yes, the writing was blacked out on the nikelab -005 version.
Thank you for your respon, can i get the reference about nikelab 005 version ?

Sure thing. There are a couple "blackout" versions that people talk about. The style code, which you have on your tongue is 526628-005, which Nike claimed to be a Nike lab (Nike's upscale/experimental label). The other blackout version that people might mention is the one that is 526628-009. The main differences are:

526628-005: nikelab, black/grey knit upper, slightly off white midsole, small amount of shoes released for sale

526628-009: Nike, black/grey knit with more grey weave on the medial side, black midsole, tons of shoes released for sale

If you just type those two style codes into google, and do an image search, you can see the differences

Last edited:
Sure thing. There are a couple "blackout" versions that people talk about. The style code, which you have on your tongue is 526628-005, which Nike claimed to be a Nike lab (Nike's upscale/experimental label). The other blackout version that people might mention is the one that is 526628-009. The main differences are:

526628-005: nikelab, black/grey knit upper, slightly off white midsole, small amount of shoes released for sale

526628-009: Nike, black/grey knit with more grey weave on the medial side, black midsole, tons of shoes released for sale

If you just type those two style codes into google, and do an image search, you can see the differences

Dragicon, thank you very much for your explanation about nikelab version 005 that's very helpful.

Always preferred to go .5 size up on my Racers. If anyone missed out on the roosters, Finishline is always the place to go. Still gottem in stock

Always preferred to go .5 size up on my Racers. If anyone missed out on the roosters, Finishline is always the place to go. Still gottem in stock
FSR too. I actually ordered a second pair from FNL last night because I didn't like the weave of the right sneaker I got from NDC

Gonna swap and send back a pair when I get the combo I like

@AirRoshe  Won't be able to find them for retail bro, if you're looking online at least. I'd try local Foot Locker stores around you if you haven't already. I know the mall closest to me still has them but I wasn't really a fan of the color in person so I didn't ask if they had my size. You're best bet might be Stadium Goods or Flightclub depending on your size

@AirRoshe
 Won't be able to find them for retail bro, if you're looking online at least. I'd try local Foot Locker stores around you if you haven't already. I know the mall closest to me still has them but I wasn't really a fan of the color in person so I didn't ask if they had my size. You're best bet might be Stadium Goods or Flightclub depending on your size

Thats what I figured but thought I'd try. I wasnt crazy about them at first but theyve grown on me.

Thats what I figured but thought I'd try. I wasnt crazy about them at first but theyve grown on me.
Lol yeah, ik whatchu mean. The platinums grew on me more, these did for a little until I saw them in person. But yeah, Stadium Goods & Flightclub are the only places I've seen them so far

So I finally ran in BOOST to see what the hype was about. As a running shoe, the Adios3 was decent, but I didn't vibe with them as well as I had hoped. The Ultra Boost aka "greatest running shoe ever" was a MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT for me. I ran in the 2.0s. They were super bouncy and felt unstable for me. I felt significant arch pain about a 1/2 mile in. I had to take a pit stop and switch to other shoes. I usually try to run through it, but pain was too unbareable for me. I only lasted one mile in them at a 7:40 pace. All in all, IMO, as a running shoe, the BOOST tech is all HYPE. So much for the "greatest running shoe ever" [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Today, I made the switch back to the SWOOSH and ran in these for the first time... I felt like I performed so much better in the FKRs than any of the BOOST shoes I tried.

Although, I'll be returning my unworn BOOST based shoes, I'll admit, as a casual shoe, the ULTRA BOOST is one of the comfiest shoes I've ever worn. adidas should change their pitch to the "greatest walking shoe ever" [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom