OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So I finally ran in BOOST to see what the hype was about. As a running shoe, the Adios3 was decent, but I didn't vibe with them as well as I had hoped. The Ultra Boost aka "greatest running shoe ever" was a MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT for me. I ran in the 2.0s. They were super bouncy and felt unstable for me. I felt significant arch pain about a 1/2 mile in. I had to take a pit stop and switch to other shoes. I usually try to run through it, but pain was too unbareable for me. I only lasted one mile in them at a 7:40 pace. All in all, IMO, as a running shoe, the BOOST tech is all HYPE. So much for the "greatest running shoe ever" [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Today, I made the switch back to the SWOOSH and ran in these for the first time... I felt like I performed so much better in the FKRs than any of the BOOST shoes I tried.

Although, I'll be returning my unworn BOOST based shoes, I'll admit, as a casual shoe, the ULTRA BOOST is one of the comfiest shoes I've ever worn. adidas should change their pitch to the "greatest walking shoe ever" [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Ultraboost is not meant for running it's more of a lifestyle sneaker

A lifestyle that I choose not to live lmao

Remember last time?

FNL @ Roosevelt Field - LI, NY has them already; I remember they first dropped they were limited and the restocked that shoe like 10 times, like 4 months after the initial release

To date, that initial drop of the Oreo 2s was the only racer release I wasn't able to obtain on release date. That still makes me salty :lol: I got it after the many restocks, but it still makes me mad. I'm hoping nike doesn't go back to that limited bs like they are doing with now with the lebron line.

Ultraboost is not meant for running it's more of a lifestyle sneaker

A lifestyle that I choose not to live lmao

LOL. Yup. I'm glad that I finally got to try them out though...

Now that I'll be returning my Prime Boosts, I should've purchased the Volt FKRs with the FNL glitch instead of some TF pants... :smh: :lol:

Really wish those white outs had white midsoles instead of sail. It's like Nike always has to do something to not make the shoe perfect.

Really wish those white outs had white midsoles instead of sail. It's like Nike always has to do something to not make the shoe perfect.

Right?! I own ten pairs of FKRs... If Nike used colored outsoles on them, I'd seriously have double the amount. :smh:

i love seeing people say white gets dirty the second you step outside. Are ya'll just walking in dirt constantly?

those things are nice, but I agree the solid white sole would be better. I thought I liked that blue/green weave pair too, but maybe not after that pic.

Last edited:
Need those triple whites and oreo's

appreciate the review illustrayt illustrayt I have 2 pairs of flyknit trainers that i still love and run in and wear to the gym. I have made the switch to flyknit racers mainly because the trainers are discontinued. For running purposes they are perfect for me. I run max 7 miles when i do cardio only days. But i do miss the stability of the trainers when i run 2 or 3 miles and then go lift. Even walking with 70lb or 80lb DBs in hand in racers feels unstable.

Need those triple whites and oreo's

appreciate the review illustrayt illustrayt I have 2 pairs of flyknit trainers that i still love and run in and wear to the gym. I have made the switch to flyknit racers mainly because the trainers are discontinued. For running purposes they are perfect for me. I run max 7 miles when i do cardio only days. But i do miss the stability of the trainers when i run 2 or 3 miles and then go lift. Even walking with 70lb or 80lb DBs in hand in racers feels unstable.

I'm not sure where I read this but it said Racers were more meant for performance at a given "race" whereas trainers were the all around performer, pre-race day.

Either way, I still wish trainers were around. I wasn't as interested in shoes when they were released so now I am scounging around finding what I can.

What c/w is this? Never seen it before and it popped up on Grailed lol. Assuming either reps or customs. It's titled "Army Green"

Back
Top Bottom