OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

A different look of the new colourways inhand from @danialmok's instagram

are they just running out of ideas for Racers? There are not even that many CWs but they keep putting out the same shoes over and over. Not complaining, but I genuinely don´t understand their strategy.

are they just running out of ideas for Racers? There are not even that many CWs but they keep putting out the same shoes over and over. Not complaining, but I genuinely don´t understand their strategy.

Not that many colorways?? This can't be serious

And if you're referring to the Oreo releasing again... that's a color that should always be available.

Pretty sure the strategy is release one of their most popular colorways again to make more money. Because they will sell regardless whether you "understand" why or not

Not that many colorways?? This can't be serious

And if you're referring to the Oreo releasing again... that's a color that should always be available.

Pretty sure the strategy is release one of their most popular colorways again to make more money. Because they will sell regardless whether you "understand" why or not
you misunderstood my intention.. 

I was lookng at the Racer release cycles when compared to other models. Original Jordan 1 and Air Max colorways  for example should "always be available" if you ask me but that is not at all what Nike is thinking. 

Racers seem to have a cycle where almost every year they redo a few core models - black/white, both oreos, multicolors etc. That is not a bad thing at all, my question is solely: Why is their strategy for the Racers so different compared to all their other models? The Oreo 2.0 was not a limited release last time, all through the year you could buy them on the shelves and a few sizes are still around even today (a EU website just had them on sale for 70 bucks). 

I will buy multi color every single time its released

you misunderstood my intention.. 

I was lookng at the Racer release cycles when compared to other models. Original Jordan 1 and Air Max colorways  for example should "always be available" if you ask me but that is not at all what Nike is thinking. 

Racers seem to have a cycle where almost every year they redo a few core models - black/white, both oreos, multicolors etc. That is not a bad thing at all, my question is solely: Why is their strategy for the Racers so different compared to all their other models? The Oreo 2.0 was not a limited release last time, all through the year you could buy them on the shelves and a few sizes are still around even today (a EU website just had them on sale for 70 bucks). 
70.. Where?

I really hope its just the one pair.....those oreo's look very very underwhelming

I agree. I hope it is just that one pair. It looks like someone was working hard on the shoe and got to the toebox and gave up, simplying filling the rest out

Yall should know that racer weaves are completely random and that oreo 2.0 pair just got the short end of the stick

Relax
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I second this especially if it's the 2.0 color way. I actually hoping to pick up two more pairs when they rerelease
2.0s are the best ones by far, I'd definitely cop another pair if they rerelease. I still wanna buy the 1.0s just cause lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom