OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Have a look at IG there are first actual pics- like always every pair looks different (and some have a dark toebox - but not all or the majority till now)
The pair i saw in a shop today just looked almost identical to mine from 2015 (no dark toebox).

Last edited:
the weave on the supposed replacement looks whack. If I wanted such a terrible weave i'd go to a thrift store and wrap my feet in a rug

Easy cop.
nthat.gif

the weave on the supposed replacement looks whack. If I wanted such a terrible weave i'd go to a thrift store and wrap my feet in a rug

I kinda like them. They still have pretty much the racer shape I like that the tounge can't slide around and I like the thicker knit as well. The one thing that does irk me is the plastic heel guard but we'll see if it's on the final model. Also would like to see some other color ways

Oreo 2.0s & the Volt Orca colorways are the two that always seem to get restocked lmao, restock older colorways damn it!

I just want the split Crimson/Volts and another pair of the Cheetos, and I'll finally be content with my FKR Collection lol

Oh and the two split Hyper Punch cws... [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
anyone have a comparison of the oreos that came out a few hrs ago to the previous ones or are they all really just the same? finishline has a FSR

There are people that say this is the replacement.

Yea I saw these posted awhile back but not a fan of these.. Nike really needs to get more creative and spec out something more innovative and stylish

Man you guys are crazy :lol:

This looks like everything i want in a successor. It sounds petty but it was hard to keep the shoes tied and slip on and off. The inner booty in these looks to take care of that. I also like the thinness of the racer weave but i prefer the trainer weave because you can't see through it. These look a little thicker. The sole looks the same so im expecting the same responsive forefoot zoom.

As soon as the new ones come out in an oreo or black base im in for sure

I could use a tranquil restock lol
Same, I totally slept on them and I'm actually mad lol
I just want the split Crimson/Volts and another pair of the Cheetos, and I'll finally be content with my FKR Collection lol

Oh and the two split Hyper Punch cws... [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Cheetos man... Racers make the unusual/bright colors look really good imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom