OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Never a need to consider with me, those are a definite. Especially with the upcoming season.

Not too worried about them getting dirty, washing machine does wonders 
nthat.gif

Let me know, if any see stores that already release the oreo racers.. Saw zalando, sivas and overkill make an early releasy, but not my size..

perfecv summer shoe :smokin :smokin :smokin

wonder how it would look with a white sole. Im liking the black, but im curious.

Last edited:
I just realized I only own black socks. im gunna need to buy some white ones to wear with these :lol:

Yeah **** white socks. The only white ones I have are Uniqlo no shows that I wear in a few pairs of Racers sometimes :lol:.

Last edited:
4 cw's on my radar atm are grey with red soles, whites, mc 2.0 rerelease, and be true.. kinda glad Nike is discontinuing Racer, (hopefully just for a little bit), since I have too many to go through atm.. I can use a 2-3yrs hiatus from Racer.. :lol:

4 cw's on my radar atm are grey with red soles, whites, mc 2.0 rerelease, and be true.. kinda glad Nike is discontinuing Racer, (hopefully just for a little bit), since I have too many to go through atm.. I can use a 2-3yrs hiatus from Racer.. :lol:

Theyre discontinuing Racers?

is that mid-march release date (according to that list of releases that occasionally gets posted here) for the all-whites official?

Theyre discontinuing Racers?

Rumor mill says there's nothing coming up after the summer. The be true racers are the last I think. I'll still wait until The Godfather, NYC757 chimes in though to believe it.

Back
Top Bottom