OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Wouldn't mind the Trainers, what they really should bring back are the lunar Chukkas. Thoseeeee... 
smokin.gif

To be honest, if racers are discontinued, I would probably make do. 

Oh yea def racers are the shoe I have the most of plus these next couple releases I'll be straight. It's what this new shoe that replaces the racers will look like that will decide wether I keep going or not

Oh yea def racers are the shoe I have the most of plus these next couple releases I'll be straight. It's what this new shoe that replaces the racers will look like that will decide wether I keep going or not
The simplicity, slim, and light nature of racers makes it such a wonderful shoe. If they continue I hope they continue the minimalist style of racers.

They need to put the FKRs on iD now! Just think about it... an option to change the outside color or even choose a Lunaracer sole [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anyone getting Oreo restock tomorrow? Wonder if it'll sell out on NDC?

Gonna check my local HoH tomorrow to try to get my pair.

They're almost like a wanna-be Ultra Boost or NMDs. I can't tell, but I'm not really a fan of it. But yes, bring back Trainers please

Anyone getting Oreo restock tomorrow? Wonder if it'll sell out on NDC?

Gonna check my local HoH tomorrow to try to get my pair.

They're sitting at the stores out here in Hong Kong. I don't think these will be hot and sell out instantly. However, I doubt they'll ever go on sale. I'd buy the morning of if you really want a pair.

They're sitting at the stores out here in Hong Kong. I don't think these will be hot and sell out instantly. However, I doubt they'll ever go on sale. I'd buy the morning of if you really want a pair.
Yeah, I don't think they'll go on sale, hopefully, I can use my VIP coupons on them.

Will go around lunch time to see if my size is still there.

Back
Top Bottom