OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
It's been a long time. Soaked.

Blue glow, triple whites maybe, a second multi 2.0 pair.

I thought I was going to take a break from the releases this year but i guess not =/
Already picked up fire roosters and oreo 2.0s Rip wallet

Blue glow, triple whites maybe, a second multi 2.0 pair.

I thought I was going to take a break from the releases this year but i guess not =/

Already picked up fire roosters and oreo 2.0s Rip wallet

Lmao so many people have said something similar. Them multi 2.0s are enough to bring anyone outta retirement.

damn why nike hasnt put the orcas with volt on sale on ndc.eu i am still patiently waiting for it to happen 

The original 2.0 release you had to have a apple phone with the app. At the time the app was only compatible with apple. I dont remember many, if anyone getting through the site ?

The original 2.0 release you had to have a apple phone with the app. At the time the app was only compatible with apple. I dont remember many, if anyone getting through the site ?

Had the app and still couldn't cook lol. They were gone with in the first 30 secs lol

Indeed it's a nice cw for summer. But i have been wearing my neo turqs frequently last summer. Probably my favorite pair of FK i own after the mc2.0 lol

Happy for those who have been waiting for these MC 2.0s to re-release. I'm also impressed that you guys were able to hold back from paying resell.

These are just irresistible.

Happy for those who have been waiting for these MC 2.0s to re-release. I'm also impressed that you guys were able to hold back from paying resell.

These are just irresistible.

lol I couldnt hold off but I paid a pretty good resale price for mine no shame at all I have been after them since the day the originals were announce. By far my fav racer and one of my fav kicks. I'm so hyped Nike isn't changing them at all.

Back
Top Bottom