OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Yesterday's run was a nice switch from my usual track runs...

With all these NDC/SNKRS returns, I'm hoping there's some MC's on the hash when I hit the outlets with the F&F pass this weekend :lol:

Do the coupons generally stack with the 20% hash markdown? I know it stacks with most other extra markdowns

Yup. Got 20% + 30% off some shoes last time.

Is that sale on oreos worth it? Really want them for even lower but haven't found them for lower. 

Damn just happened to give this pair a look and low and behold

Idk if I should call and see if I can get a replacement pair or live with it. I hate returning stuff and getting something worst. Thinking back I should of kept my previous pair smh.

Idk if I should call and see if I can get a replacement pair or live with it. I hate returning stuff and getting something worst. Thinking back I should of kept my previous pair smh.

Call, it's worth a shot.. DS I assume?

Yup stuffed and untied. I'll call tomorrow.

Call, it's worth a shot.. DS I assume?

It's worth a shot. Looks like a defect so it should be fixed...

I'll be shipping out these... the heal came undone. Only wore like 2-3 times

You can literally pull the flywire out so it reaches to the end to fix this
Find a thin stick and loop it inder mid area of that flywire and pull continuously until you reach the end (loop)

Last edited:
I'm so excited I just ordered the Blue tints from footlocker! Will post pictures of my modest collection when they show up tomorrow.

On Oreo picked up for me..... $10.00 off is applied. Weird.
FNL with the games. That's some BS. Charging us shipping if you use WC versus a regular $10 code with free ship.

Add some cashback and the price for the Fire Roosters is tempting enough for a double up.

Last edited:
thanks to that ebay flash sale, ended up getting the Volt 2.0's for $70 last night.

No Parking's should be arriving today and Atomic Purples should be here sometime this week or early next week.

Came across a sail/volt in a size 10 but I'll be patient for the time being lol
smokin.gif

BTW, if you guys know anyone who has a DS pair of the earlier models and would be interested in trading for AM1 Master, send them my way lol

Here's a list of what I don't have so far

thanks to that ebay flash sale, ended up getting the Volt 2.0's for $70 last night.

No Parking's should be arriving today and Atomic Purples should be here sometime this week or early next week.

Came across a sail/volt in a size 10 but I'll be patient for the time being lol :smokin  

Damn there was a flash sale on ebay smh. Where did you find atomic purples I can't find them anywhere been looking for that color way

Damn there was a flash sale on ebay smh. Where did you find atomic purples I can't find them anywhere been looking for that color way

There's one on eBay right now for a 10.5 but starting bid is 299. Was originally $315

NT member sent me a PM back in Jan. Said no at the time. Figured let me reach out to him and see what can happen

Back
Top Bottom