OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
There's one on eBay right now for a 10.5 but starting bid is 299. Was originally $315

NT member sent me a PM back in Jan. Said no at the time. Figured let me reach out to him and see what can happen

Smh I'm an 8.5 thanks tho. I'm having the hardest time finding those the cheetos lucid green greys and believe it or not blue cactus in an 8.5

I'll keep an eye out for those styles in that size and send you anything should it pop up 

On Oreo picked up for me..... $10.00 off is applied. Weird.

Thats because the oreos are 129. If you use a coupon, they will take the WC first (Down to $109), then the coupon (still over $100, so down to $99).

For the fire roosters, you can only use the $20 WC or you can only use the spring code, because it will apply the WC first. If you use your WC, it will take it down to $89.99, but it is no longer over $100, so the coupon cannot be applied.

Thats because the oreos are 129. If you use a coupon, they will take the WC first (Down to $109), then the coupon (still over $100, so down to $99).

For the fire roosters, you can only use the $20 WC or you can only use the spring code, because it will apply the WC first. If you use your WC, it will take it down to $89.99, but it is no longer over $100, so the coupon cannot be applied.

Black/white/volt have free shipping while using the WC

got an email from villa with an additional 10% discount off the neo-turqs i left in my cart. missed out on the $88 deal sunday, came up tp $98

contacted Nike about the neo-turqs i purchased from them and got the OK to send back for refund. so $61 back in my pocket. not a bad deal

Last edited:
Just copped Oreos from NDC with sale plus 10% off discount.  Now just need to find a similar deal on Goddess and MC colorway.

You can literally pull the flywire out so it reaches to the end to fix this
Find a thin stick and loop it inder mid area of that flywire and pull continuously until you reach the end (loop)

Good call! I pulled the collar out and the thread stretched out, like a pant waist drawstring. Fixed.

So I tried them on and the right shoe fits looser than the left one. I'll try to stretch out the Flyknit in the left pair. Other than that I love these! I'll forgive the defects and enjoy wearing these no doubt. Ty Nike!

How difficult would it be to paint no parking midsole black? Like the flyknit upper but red is too loud for me.

Back
Top Bottom