OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Doubled up on the MC2.0 today. $55 after taxes [emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128541[/emoji]

Where is this miracle happening?

these steals i see for the MCs making me question whether or not i should use my 20% code plus 9.5% ebates cb or wait it out hoping for a better sale lol

Never get why people post a pic like that and don't say where they got it from.  They already bought it,so not like everyones gonna jump in and steal the deal from them.

Never get why people post a pic like that and don't say where they got it from.  They already bought it,so not like everyones gonna jump in and steal the deal from them.

SMH... I ain't traveling hundreds of miles for a deal.. I would like to know what's out there though..

SMH... I ain't traveling hundreds of miles for a deal.. I would like to know what's out there though..

Y'all may be bugging.
The $75 is for an employee store so it doesn't matter.
The $55 or whatever... if it wasn't from an employee store... would probably be from a return at a factory store.

^ those are the 3.0 with stock 1.0 image.

False advertising?

It is, but there were other sites that made the same mistake when the 3.0 were released. They have the same style code. The same goes for the 526628-011 versions of the black/white racers... they originally released with white tongues. When the rerelease came out, they had black tongues with volt flywire. Many places used the same photos as the originals. Many people in this thread doubted that it was true that they would use old photos (and insisted it was a 2 year old restock)... only to be disappointed when their shoes arrived. I think soo many people complained that footlocker wrote on their website or twitter that the shoe was actually different than the picture.

probably have but with NDC you get free shipping. Not sure if other foot sites offer that.

In addition, some may have coupon codes they got from CS that they'd like to apply

On the hunt for these two but not sure where to even begin. 

HTM's are out of the question for me, price point is something else. 

NIKE FLYKNIT RACER NRG

TOTAL ORANGE/VARSITY ROYAL-BLK

535173-800

NIKE FLY KNIT RACER NRG

BLUE GLOW/WHITE-BLACK

535173-410

Back
Top Bottom