OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^ those will be just as much as htm, if not, more.
On the lower or higher end?  I was looking at some HTM in the mid to high three digit range then came across those more sought after pairs in the 4 digit range and i'm like 
frown.gif

^ those will be just as much as htm, if not, more.
On the lower or higher end?  I was looking at some HTM in the mid to high three digit range then came across those more sought after pairs in the 4 digit range and i'm like :frown:  

They are just as rare as the HTMs. I have very rarely seen either of them for sale. There is one guy on here who posts every now and then who has em. You might be able to PM him and ask for value of the shoes, as he would probably know better. @MD177 picked up the blue ones without a swoosh recently, he might be able to chime in with how to track them down.

On the hunt for these two but not sure where to even begin. 

HTM's are out of the question for me, price point is something else. 

NIKE FLYKNIT RACER NRG

TOTAL ORANGE/VARSITY ROYAL-BLK
535173-800

NIKE FLY KNIT RACER NRG

BLUE GLOW/WHITE-BLACK
535173-410

Yea just like everyone said you gunna end up paying just as much if not more for them. Someone has the USA blues up on ebay for like 3600 lol. I'd love a pair of USA blues but I'm not paying 3k+ for a knit shoe.

Edit: some one actually bought them which is crazy lol both htm samples are up for bid on ebay starting at 500 but they look a like they have been worn a couple times. Might be able to walk away with them for under a stack if you lucky lol

Last edited:
appreciate it fellas, guess it's just a dream at this point lol

Just gotta do better research beforehand. understand the HTM's are rare and pricey guess I was being naive with these. 

Last edited:
NDC, i got a 20% sale code waiting to be used and wondering if its worth it to cop the MC racers with ebates deal, or wait for them to possibly drop in price. 

dont waste that 20% on MC racers when all you need is patience to get the racers at 100 bucks anyway

What you guys think of my lace swap?

I used the multicolored laces from the custom roshe's a few years ago. They match the 2.0 perfectly!

Hey guys! Long time follower of the thread, and completely forgot I had a couple of pairs since I've been posting in the NMD thread. 

The racers & the trainers are harder to find in South Africa without going online and paying a crap ton on postage. 

I've looked everywhere, does anyone know if these are still available in a men's 8.5 anywhere? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom