OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Macaroon pack will probably be an easy cop, they've been sitting on Undefeated for a few days now

I doubt any of the colors will sell out. The only color I really want out of the pack is the green. 

Of the pack though, only the mica blue and the greens are ok footlockers release schedule. I'm going to go after the strawberries first as I think those will go quicker.

Of the pack though, only the mica blue and the greens are ok footlockers release schedule. I'm going to go after the strawberries first as I think those will go quicker.
Strange that footlocker isn't releasing all four of the colors. What do you think about the Lavender color?

Footlocker in SF had BWV's marked down to 80. Size 12 on display so probably not too many sizes left, hoping these eventually get marked down to 60...

Strange that footlocker isn't releasing all four of the colors. What do you think about the Lavender color?

The green pair, and the red pair are the two I'm interested in. Buying those from Nike in case I can get them cheaper down the road.

Found these at DD's and couldn't pass up on the price. Half size too big for me.

Is it really true that the trainers are coming out this year? I was just searching the thread to look for info on sizing for the FK+ trainer because I'm looking to grab a pair of MC cw. I hope those do come out if the rumor is true

Is it really true that the trainers are coming out this year? I was just searching the thread to look for info on sizing for the FK+ trainer because I'm looking to grab a pair of MC cw. I hope those do come out if the rumor is true
Yeah they're supposed to drop this summer, I believe one pair per month starting in July. They have a new style code though so it could either be a minor change similar to how a few Racers had the digi-camo tongue tag/heel strip, or a big change.

cavdaily cavdaily please update the title of the thread to include something about a Trainer re-release :lol:.

Yeah they're supposed to drop this summer, I believe one pair per month starting in July. They have a new style code though so it could either be a minor change similar to how a few Racers had the digi-camo tongue tag/heel strip, or a big change.

@AznGuyCZ please update the title of the thread to include something about a Trainer re-release
laugh.gif
thanks i think ill hold off on trying to cop anything. hopefully they keep everything the same lol 

Back
Top Bottom