OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Copped the MC racers for $101 shipped.

gonna be my first pair, hope the trainers are easy next week

They need to make a s#%* ton of trainers man. Gonna be hard otherwise. Hopefully they eventually flood like racers.

you know the trainers will sell out asap on sites no matter how many they produce at first. everybody will be trying for them. the real question is, will they continue to produce them and "restock" like all the racers recently.

Man. Bad timing for that restock when I'm not trying to get anything but these trainers and eggplant foams. The olive racers are super tempting right now.

Pretty content with racers for now bring on the trainers!
IMG_0335_zpsd0xsxh9i.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0335_zpsd0xsxh9i.jpg

Last edited:
Have pics of the zoom mariah in hand/on feet been posted in here?

I'm surprised more people aren't messing with them.

Same here, im on the fence. Anyone know if they are TTS. Im an 11 in Racers, can go 10.5 but they get narrow, have a weird feeling it may be a good idea to go with a 10.5 but my normal is an 11. Any suggestions?

I went down to a 10 in racer. thinking I screwed up. last time I tried a 10.5 and felt loose around the ankle but I think thats hw they are.

I dun goofed

Anyone have the Mariah Racers? KNow if they are TTS?

My racer size was extremely tight on both sides of my forefoot. The length felt right in the toe box, but very restrictive in the forefoot. I ordered another in a half size up, and my heel was slipping like crazy (have not experience as much slip like that in any shoe). They are much more firm than a racer, and do not provide as much ventilation. I don't think I will order any pairs, as they just don't work for my feet.... And this is coming from somebody who has 30+ racer pairs.

So next week huh? When's the actual date?

Just want another pair to destroy. Put the 2012's back in hibernation mode

I hope they bring some good colorways. I hated all the old CW's other than black and white

I hope Nike can just hit me with a early access reservation next week. That would be so clutch. Just get it out the way already.

My racer size was extremely tight on both sides of my forefoot. The length felt right in the toe box, but very restrictive in the forefoot. I ordered another in a half size up, and my heel was slipping like crazy (have not experience as much slip like that in any shoe). They are much more firm than a racer, and do not provide as much ventilation. I don't think I will order any pairs, as they just don't work for my feet.... And this is coming from somebody who has 30+ racer pairs.

Thank you sir, I think the Racers are narrow as well. Definitely not what I go to for my comfort pairs but there is something about those Gray/Black Mariahs that are talking to me. Ill let you guys know how they work out, I think I am going to pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom