OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I like trainers and racers. Never grabbed trainers back in 2012 because I was all about JB retros till about late 2015. Now its the opposite barely if ever wear Jordans. For my high arch and little bit wider feet the trainers would fit me better than racers, which is why I am copping. Just being honest.

'Hyped', 'in-demand', call it whatever you want.

Based on the amount of $ people are still paying for a pair of the white/blacks from 2012, USED....people are going to go after this release of the White/Black Trainer hard as MF'ers. That's all one needs to know of they're interested in these at release and want to avoid resale.

Last edited:
'Hyped', 'in-demand', call it whatever you want.

Based on the amount of $ people are still paying for a pair of the white/blacks from 2012, USED....people are going to go after this release of the White/Black Trainer hard as MF'ers. That's all one needs to know of they're interested in these at release and want to avoid resale.

This. I actually really like both models, but I tried Racers and my feet don't work well with them.

Hoping for better with trainers. No matter how good a shoe looks, it has to be comfortable for me to wear.

Just to clarify:

Nike Flyknit Trainer
Release Date:
07/27/17
Color: White/Black-White
Style #: AH8396-100
Price: $150

We'll see next week...once Nike makes it official, i'd imagine all the ATC services will start to make it available IF they feel its profitable. You can sorta gauge the hype/resell based off of the average price of ATC services.

I really hope all the major footsites will have them.

So is the only confirmed store so far, Titolo?

Weird that Nike still hasn't officially announced this... and we are a week away?

Happy Flyknit Friday

Attachments

• IMG_2207.JPG
    IMG_2207.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
There isn't going to be any flying under the radar with this release. Not only do they attract the general 'flyknit' and 'racer' crowds, but they're also known as one of the sneakers that 'Yeezy' wore, so it brings that crowd into the mix too.

I had the 2012 Volt trainers and loved them but if I recall correctly (sold them since I stopped rocking volt stuff) they were better .5 down. Anyone agree?

there's definitely gonna be hype from the kanye effect aka YeKnit. lol mann i remember that, white trainers and black/white trainers were known for that

hell i still wear my Yeezy Roshe's proudly like theyre an actual pair of nrg's lol. i fell for the hype

Got into the sneaker game too late. Resale prices were ridiculous on the trainers by the time I arrived. This restock/retro is a blessing!

Undecided on the trainers, I need a pair of running shoes, so I might grab a pair to check the fit.

I have a Nike voucher so I'll try to get the trainers but if that doesn't work I'll go for the Mariahs

Back
Top Bottom