OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Sorry if posted already

nike-flyknit-trainer-white-black-2017-2.jpg

AH8396-100.jpg

nike-flyknit-trainer-white-black-2017.jpg
nike-flyknit-trainer-white-black-2017-1.jpg

In NYC anyone know where trainers will release; ie Nike Running in Flatiron, or NIKELAB etc...?

Have pics of the zoom mariah in hand/on feet been posted in here?

I'm surprised more people aren't messing with them.

Same here, im on the fence. Anyone know if they are TTS. Im an 11 in Racers, can go 10.5 but they get narrow, have a weird feeling it may be a good idea to go with a 10.5 but my normal is an 11. Any suggestions?

Anyone have the Mariah Racers? KNow if they are TTS?

I posted mine.

A lot of guys say that they fit tighter than the racers, but both my racer and my mariah are a US11, and they both fit fine. My big toe is in exactly the same place on both. I don't think I have particularly narrow or wide feet.

F all y'all that liked racers instead of trainers in the first place and are now only buying trainers from the hype.

Y'all gonna make copping difficult

Yeah I'm still trying to decide if this is actually hyped. I definitely see most of us copping unless this gets hyped up like crazy this upcoming week...

Unpadded trainers to be had in 2017... Who would have thought 8)

Trainers got people in here super butt hurt :rolleyes:

They're shoes at the end of the day folks. If you get them, rejoice, if you don't, move on.

To be fair, I think tons of people liked the Trainers but since they went away....there wasn't much choice. Trainers were by far my favorite but I liked the Racers too.

my og pair. ran a 2:03 half marathon in Philly. cant wait these are my hands down favorite shoe of all-time and have been patiently waiting for this rerelease!!
1469857_10151869990653743_447370490_n.jpg

when colorways started disappearing and id take anything just to run in. best running shoe ever.
11265547_10153034891098743_8207264560898594718_n.jpg

these will be snatched up by every single reseller there is. make no mistake about it - just look at the AM 97s...only a select few (outside of Europe) really fanatic about those and all of a sudden its near impossible to casually cop. I would absolutely love to be wrong but if there's 10 dollars to be made per pair, resellers will be there like a shark that smells blood in the water.

Not a fan of black and white trainers checking in.

Never cared for them much, but i also liked the blue glows. And that new light blue one has peaked my interest too. I will cop to see how they compare to FK.

Not a fan of black and white trainers checking in.

Never cared for them much, but i also liked the blue glows. And that new light blue one has peaked my interest too. I will cop to see how they compare to FK.

Same. I'm glad I don't care about these ones. Give me some other colors.

Back
Top Bottom