OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Kinda upset I didn't notice the Earth pack restock earlier lol, but definitely don't wanna pay retail considering how everything's been going on sale recently lol.

And everyone calling the OG trainer colorways "YeKnits" gotta stop

really hope i can get those fleezys (am it doing right?)

not sure if im going to try for the white trainers, not a big fan of white shoes.

IMG_1078.JPG

FF

^ you missed the flywire on the second loop up from the bottom on your right shoe.

All nike had to do was make those BW racers again, but have white on the inside and outside with a black/white toe, and I would have bought 5 of them.

I hope the trainers aren't a global release on the 27th with a US release date later..

Here's what I've been told, my local Footlocker should be getting the whites, got word from a manager, no word on other colorways. Finishline near me is also saying yes. My coworker knows the manager there and he said they should be getting the whites, cirrus blues, and the sunset tints, the latter being the only limited one. Take everything with a grain of salt.

Time to make friends with employees. I have a feeling since they are not Jordan's, I should be able to get them use their employee discount and throw in some money for those trainers.

I've been so out of the loop since stopped copping racers. But those Mariahs (in certain colorways) are really beautiful.

So the move is to not cop retail? They can be had on sale? Because those multicoloreds need to be had.

(I'm just gonna apologize for being lazy and not researching the answer. New platform + mobile is gonna take time getting used to)

Mariahs will def all go on discount. ill cop if they go under $100, I like em especially MC

I noticed the V1 White Trainers came with flat laces while the V2 Trainers are going to be releasing with white flyknit racer laces.

Back
Top Bottom