OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
What makes those 3 shoes so essential for every collector?

Serious question:
Do you see why your avatar and your search for the black/white or white/black flyknit trainers is suggestive of hypebeast tendencies?

Like what you like and buy what you buy.

But just asking
Absolutely i understand, but thats going off 1 photo

Was thinking about caving and buying from an EU site. Struck out, but when doing research on who was selling the Trainers, I found a Lab Vapormax Oreo in my size. Wound up getting them instead:tongue: Makes waiting for the 24th much easier.

Nike has been manufacturing a one piece upper shoe since at least 2003....

Are you referring to Prestos? Thats the only shoe I can think of. Although they did have that shoe with plastic web over the top.

I have no interest in the White trainers, they'd get too dirty, but hope you guys all eat.

What makes those 3 shoes so essential for every collector?

Anytime I see the word "essential" within the context of sneakers, I cringe. The word itself feeds into the hype, because when the person tells you they're essential, it's basically saying that you need them, that these shoes are absolutely necessary. How about you let me decide what I like, rather than telling me what I need to have in order to validate myself as someone who likes kicks.

Essential? Complex, Hypebeast, all those other corny blogs and IG'ers who take pics of themselves tiptoe'd - search their timelines and I guarantee that it's filled with "essentials". Throw that word into the corny bin, so it can join the likes of other pretentious words like "artisanal" and "hand-crafted. :lol:

Thread is moving ridiculously fast now. Hope I can cop a pair soon before the US release date. I just need these and Blue Glows if they rerelease.

Back
Top Bottom