OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Man anyone know of another shot at these? End PayPaI payment gave me a loop and went oos by the time I tried cc

Was thinking about caving and buying from an EU site. Struck out, but when doing research on who was selling the Trainers, I found a Lab Vapormax Oreo in my size. Wound up getting them instead:tongue: Makes waiting for the 24th much easier.
Been looking for them retail for a while. Where'd you find them if you don't mind me asking?

Thinking about just dropping 280 on them now, how's the resale on them. Won't be able to try on the 24th :c

Thinking about just dropping 280 on them now, how's the resale on them. Won't be able to try on the 24th :c

Remember, the buyers control the resale market, not the resellers, it'd be really idiotic to buy them for $280 right now. The market will stabilize after the NA release and prices should drop. I personally wouldn't go over $250 shipped for them, then $200 shipped after the NA drop but that's just me.

Resell lit!

all jokes aside, i agree with the markiie markiie Just wait it out, don;t be so quick to drop that kind of cash on something that the price will eventually drop down on

the release calendar on snkrs doesn't state its a nikelab release and someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall NL to ever release at 10am

Last edited:
I agree. Nothing against reselling AT ALL. But, I would only pay about $250+ship MAX resell. It's a re-issue. It's not the same as the OG. It's a $150 shoe. These are releasing here in another couple weeks. Even with all this mr fish sticks stuff, he don't wear Nikes anymore.

the release calendar on snkrs doesn't state its a nikelab release and someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall NL to ever release at 10am

Knit by night o believe we're a 10 am release. But someone in here says that footstores are getting them so I'm not sure what to think

Back
Top Bottom