OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Knit by night o believe we're a 10 am release. But someone in here says that footstores are getting them so I'm not sure what to think

"The black Racers will release next Thursday, Sep. 8 for $150 through the SNKRS app at 10:00 a.m. EST."

Well played.

Yeah I was proven wrong hard in the vapormax thread, there have have been nikelab releases at 10am :lol:

For those that wear no show socks, what kind of socks do you guys wear for the racers?

Ive tried wearing no show nike socks, and even the socks for sperrys.
My socks always seem to come off when wearing racers lol

For those that wear no show socks, what kind of socks do you guys wear for the racers?

Ive tried wearing no show nike socks, and even the socks for sperrys.
My socks always seem to come off when wearing racers lol

Multiple people recommend Vans, Uniqlo, and most recently Adidas no show socks.

My friend still hasn't got an order confirmation from ordering off Nike.ca last night, could it be her order is cancelled?

Ive tried the uniqlo no shows, but they slip off my feet all the time. They're also a little too thin for me.

I'm gonna have to try the adidas ones, I hear they are good for heel slippage.

Ive tried the uniqlo no shows, but they slip off my feet all the time. They're also a little too thin for me.

I'm gonna have to try the adidas ones, I hear they are good for heel slippage.

The ones that I linked are different from the ones you're talking about. They're thicker.

Best thing about the black collar on my pair is that I can wear black ankle socks without it looking weird.

Am dying to get an unpadded trainer though. If only these guys would stop with this "yeknit" crap.

but kanye didn't wear those, why would you like em?

1280_kanye_west_ellen_degeneres_2380697_ver1.0.jpg

kanye-west-ellen-show-payless.jpg

Back
Top Bottom