OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Who caught the patta restock? Already a restock.... meaning the numbers in production will probably end up being high

wow, I was checking sivas after small sizes appeared early this morning, and then right after I check this site they restock a FSR? damn.

If youre checking out Sivas, my 10.5 will be going back up on the site. $220 is too much for me to pay for these

Oh okay, I checked out but didnt realize the price would be so much until after I checked out. In any case, the size will restock on the site

Can someone explain what "Nike Lab release" even means?
I've seen this used from time to time, but never really knew what it meant or why its called that.
:rofl::

LMFAOOOO really? :sick:

no shade i just forget that there are people new to sneakers lol

For PADDED Flyknit Trainers, would you guys go the same size as your Ultra Boosts? I normally wear a half size down in Ultra Boosts vs Flyknit Racers. Thanks

IMG_5863.JPG

One of my all time fav flyknits and colorway... they're beat but after a good wash look pretty fresh!

I wish my lunar 1's never bottomed out. I love that shoe. They all just became too flat when I would go to put them on. They had some nice colorways.

Ah old memory lane, Flyknit Lunar 1. I think that's one of the best FK silhouette IMO. I remembered I had so many colorways. Ended up selling them for cheap on ebay. My only complain was the flimsy lace.

The ribbon laces on my lunar ones are the most annoying things in the world. I still wear mine though but don't work out in them due to the horrible laces always coming undone.

Smartest thread on NT right here. All patiently waiting...we will all get our pair when they drop in the US.

Back
Top Bottom