OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I just got my white trainers in the mail from NDC CA and I'm not thrilled with them. I think I'm going to wait it out for the inevitable retro of the blacks or a more vibrant color like blue glows or uni reds.

Last edited:
IMG_6197.JPG

I just got my white trainers in the mail from NDC CA and I'm not thrilled with them. I think I'm going to wait it out for the inevitable retro of the blacks or a more vibrant color like blue glows or uni reds.

did you have the OG? what don't you like about em

Guy at one of my local FL still thinks the white Trainers are going to be released there. Has it been confirmed yet they are definitely a 'Lab' release in US, and not just Europe/Asia?

IMG_5863.JPG

One of my all time fav flyknits and colorway... they're beat but after a good wash look pretty fresh!

Haha I bought those things for literally $12 from Champs when they used to let you stack rewards. I destroyed those things because I actually ran in them.

Some shoes it looks good too but what I don't understand is people who do it on every shoe they own.

From ages 8-16 I would say I wore every single pair of shoes like that, then I started to need to tie them. Once i got into collecting, I like to lace certain runners like that as long as im not actually running in them. Every other style shoe I tie. So close to 20 years now :lol:

The Flyknit Lunar 1 is the most comfortable shoe I've worn. I have a beater pair that I still wear all the time to go on errands.
My favorite show of recent times. I wish I could somehow find the 1+ Supreme collab at a reasonable price!

Back
Top Bottom