OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
IMG_7773.jpg

and Wahlberg.

I don't think it was a "He did it first" thing or a time period thing. It's probably just something some people did for convenience and some big names did it as well and then fans of those big names started doing it.

I tie mine too. Doesn't feel right if I don't. I don't hate the untied look though. Works for some shoes. Just can't do it myself.

Depends on the shoe, where I'm going and what I'm going to be doing that determines whether or not I tie my shoes.

Some shoes look good to me loose and untied, others not so much.

its dope when rappers wear their kicks untied...kind of how you used to see them carrying cash in the duffle which is unnecessary but needs to be done

just in today

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-08-03 at 3.21.18 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-08-03 at 3.21.18 PM.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 20
People have been wearing their shoes untied since the beginning of hip hop.

Funny to hear that folks think it is a "new trend".

No offense

Last edited:
Well I successfully cancelled my Sivas order and the refund is on the way. Hopefully these are plentiful when they drop here in the 24th, I think $200 is my cap for these.

Like it's been stated, Nike will gladly accept a return on an item as long its been unworn.

I just recently did this (past June) on a hoodie and pair of joggers I purchased back in Nov. 2015. (completely forgot I had these lol).

I'm waiting for ebates to jump back to 10% cash back or NDC provide another promo off clearance before I make the jump, whichever comes first. Yes...I'm being that cheap lol

Nike must've came in this thread :tongue:

clearance code SAVE20 active until 8/13. just got MC2.0's for $102. 2015 pair is on their way back!

was about to checkout, then decided nah before pressing "place order". Am I the only one that doesn't want to pay 198. 30 euro shipping is od

Back
Top Bottom